Vacay Crashers

|Brandon's POV|

I know my wife like the back of my hand and knew she was lying about having another one of those bathing suits in a different color. I'm sure she wasn't expecting Vaughn to post a picture of her in it, but I know she didn't care either. Was I mad? Like I said, I know who she is. It's cool. We can be petty together.

Little did my wife know, the guys and I had planned to crash their vacation. Is it really crashing if they're our spouses? Do we really need an invitation?

When they told us they planned it, we decided to join in on their fun near the end of their trip. See, a vacay for everyone. Come midweek, the kiddos would be with their grandparents, and the 6 of us would be in Costa Rica come Thursday. Even Asher was able to pull this off with his schedule and being on the road. See, planning ahead does work and to think our wives call us procrastinators.

Throughout the week I decided to play with Jamie in a war of photos. I saw what she was posting that only close friends could see. She sent me plenty of private photos and I did the same. She wanted to be half naked on a beach, shirtless and gray sweats from me in the gym for me. She hated that. Izzy was on the same type of time with Tyler. I know he didn't sign up for that and he's been cursing me out since.

"Brandon, I should punch you in your damn face."

We were at the gym, working out before heading to our offices. I stopped lifting weights, looking over at Tyler.

"What did I do?"

"You and Jamie playing this damn game and now I'm reeled into it because Izzy caught on."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jamie started this, not me."

"Shut your lying ass up. Didn't you say you ripped her bathing suit?"

"Yeah, but..."

He waved me off.

"Must you always be petty?"

I shrugged.

"I have my moments. It's all good though. I bought her another one."

"Then why did you... Never mind."

"At that moment, she wasn't listening so I made my point. Come on, we're getting thirst trap pics out of this. Those are the best."

He shook his head.

"Yeah, when she's here. She's in a completely different country. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?"

"Don't worry, you'll be able to get you some once we touch down in Costa Rica. Maybe even add another one to your trio."

I winked at him and he looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed even harder.

"Logan is about to turn 18. You really think we're about to have another kid? We solved that a long time ago," he stated.

"I'm just messing with you. Anything is possible though."

"Not that. In the next decade we'll be empty nesters."

"Yeah, until Logan has kids."

"I'd love for him to get through college before that happens, but just how my parents rolled with the punches, so will I and Izzy if plans were to change."

"We sat down and talked recently. He's been adamant to me about focusing on football and his career before starting a family. I asked him did he talk to you and Izzy about it. He said you guys have eased up on him and he feels more comfortable than ever talking openly with you."