Hospital Visit

|Tyler's POV|

Getting into work, my day was pretty simple aside from a surgery I had later on. I was going through paperwork when I got a call. I was surprised to see it was from Jamie.

Hello.

Hey, Ty. Hope I'm not catching you at a bad time.

No, you're good. What's up J?

I'm actually calling about Izzy.

What about her? Is she alright?

I mean, at first glance she looks fine. Knowing my sister, something is off with her. I know she is juggling a lot with this job, but I feel there's something more. If she knew I was calling you, she'd be upset. I was hesitant at first, but if the roles were reversed, I know she'd call Brandon.

The whole situation with Michael triggered something in her and every time I ask...

She shuts you down. Same with me.

I sighed.

The kids are sensing something is off with her, so I can't keep sweeping this under the rug. I want to give her space to process this, but she keeps saying everything is fine.

She's working her ass off and the show is coming together. She's a beast right now. In a way she's overworking herself, yes, but I'm more concerned for her mental health more than anything.

I'll talk to her and see if she opens up.

Good. Just last week I walked in and she was crying in her office.

That right there put me on alert.

What?

I don't know what's going on with her, but I'm concerned. Clearly you've noticed it, too. I just wanted to make you aware.

Well, thanks. I appreciate it.

Alright, I'll let you get back to work. Have a good day.

Thanks, J. You too.

Hearing that my wife was crying during work, I knew she wasn't right. Now to just figure out how to get her to open up to me. The rest of my day went fine. I was just coming out of surgery when I was paged to go to the emergency room. Just as I was heading down, my phone rang. It was my Izzy.

Hey babe.

Tyler, have you talked to Logan?

I could hear the panic in her voice which instantly made my heart drop.

No, why? What happened?

He and Teo got into an accident. I don't know the full details of Logan's condition. Teo just said they're heading to the hospital. I'm on my way there now.

Accident? What type of accident?

They went off on those damn dirt bikes with their friends. They were racing and lost control. Teo called me saying that he had some scrapes. He was more worried about Logan. They called 9-1-1 and Teo was riding with Logan to the hospital.

Did Matteo say anything else?

No. They put the oxygen on Logan and that's why I couldn't talk to him. He gave me the thumbs up through FaceTime. I'm about 5 minutes out. Livy is with Jamie. Your parents said they'd pick up Mickey from gymnastics.

I just made it to the emergency room. Him being here could very well be why I was paged. I'll see you when you get here.

Alright.