Party Over

|Logan's POV|

Seeing the cop lights outside, I knew we were fucked. There was a hard knock on the door. Sasha went to open it. I quickly followed her.

"Um, hi officer," she quietly said.

"Hello. Are your parents home? We had a noise complaint."

"No, sir. We just had a couple friends over. We apologize for the loud music. Everyone is leaving now," he chimed in.

Next thing I hear are tires screeching as they bent the corner. Fuck! It's Uncle Tatum. He pulled behind the officer's car and jumped out, slamming the door. I didn't even need to look at him to know he was furious. He made his way towards us.

"Uncle Tatum..." Sasha started.

He held up his hand, silencing her.

"Go stand your asses over there by my truck until I clear this out. Where's Matteo?"

Neither of us said anything. He pointed to his truck before motioning for the officers to follow him inside. Leaning against the car, I pulled out my phone.

"How can you be so calm at a time like this?" Sasha questioned.

"We're already in trouble. Just take the punishment."

She looked at me like I was crazy. I watched as everyone started filing out. More officers arrived to escort some home as they were clearly buzzed. Now parents are going to be involved. The officers motioned for us to go back inside. I saw Teo leaned against the wall, wiping his face. Yeah, Uncle Tate got to him.

"What the hell were you three thinking?"

Sasha jumped as his voice echoed throughout the house.

"Um...We..."

She was stuttering. The damage was already done.

"We had a party. It got a little out of control. That's it."

He turned his attention to me.

"That's it?"

There was alcohol Logan! None of you are of age to drink."

"Why are you yelling at me? I'm not the one who brought it in here."

"I don't give a damn who brought it in here. Matteo is just now sobering up. Did you drink?"

Sasha quickly replied no. He looked at me.

"I played beer pong."

He nodded not saying anything else.

"Clean this shit up."

He walked outside and Sasha went to the kitchen. I walked over to Matteo.

"You good?"

"No car until the season is over."

"Damn."

"I'm the oldest, this falls on me."

"No, it doesn't. I'm fine taking some of the blame. I'm the one that came up with the whole party idea. I can take the punishment my parents are about to give."

He shook his head.

"Bro, Uncle Ty just gave you a pass for sneaking Samantha in the house. Not even a month. later and you're doing this? He's going to kill you."

"No he won't."

"You're not thinking clearly," he mumbled.

"This is coming from the guy that got buzzed tonight."