Divided

|Izzy's POV|

I let Tyler take the lead in using this scare tactic to get through to Logan. He went over to his parents yesterday to talk to our oldest and I expected my son to be back home. The two of them got into an argument and now Logan's refusing to come back.

The girls are currently content watching a movie which is the perfect time for me to confront Tyler about this. I get where he was coming from, but he's proved his point. His parents are bringing Logan home in a few and taking the girls for the afternoon so we can settle this.

Tyler was in his office when the doorbell rang. I went to open it seeing Papa D with Logan. Logan, as I instructed, had all his bags with him. I smiled when I saw him, pulling him into a hug.

"Hi, sweetie."

He relaxed in my embrace.

"Hi, mom."

"Go ahead and take your stuff back up to your room. The three of us need to talk, but I'll give you some time to get settled in."

He nodded and dragged his bags upstairs. Once he took them all up, I stepped outside to talk to my in-laws.

"How is he?" I questioned.

"Angry," Papa D replied.

"He expected to talk to his father yesterday and Tyler lost his cool. The conversation didn't start off all that bad. I was in the kitchen with Damien. Once voices started raising, we stepped in," Mama Kels added.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm sure we can fix this. Thanks for taking the girls. I don't need them to be in the middle of this. They've already questioned why Logan hasn't been home."

"We're here to help in any way we can. Let us know when the coast is clear to bring them back," Papa D stated.

"Will do. Let me go get them."

I went back inside to get the girls. Tyler had joined them to watch the movie. I turned the lights on and moved to turn the TV off.

"Mommy, it was getting to the good part," Mikayla whined.

"We can finish watching later. Daddy and I need to talk to Logan, alone. You two are going to go hang out with grandma and grandpa."

"Right now?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, right now. They're outside waiting on you guys."

"Logan is home?" Mickey quizzed.

I nodded.

"You can go and say hi before you leave."

They took off to their big brothers room. Tyler just stared at me.

"You let him back in?" he quizzed.

"Of course I did. It's been 3 days now, Tyler. He's home and this is where he'll be staying."

"After the way he spoke to me yesterday..."

"I don't know all the details of what happened between the two of you yesterday, but enough is enough. Our son is back home, where he belongs, and we're going to work through this."

"Isabella..."

"Tyler, I let you take the lead on this. I had your back. You call me out when I'm doing too much or going too far. I'm doing the same with you. You and Logan are going to talk and figure this out and we're going to move on."

I heard footsteps coming back in our direction.

"We're ready, mommy," Livy stated.

"Alright."