Mini Me

|Izzy's POV|

Getting home with the girls, we entered through the garage. Logan was washing the dishes. It was one of the things on the list I left for him to do. He turned around as I entered.

"Hi, mom. Hey Mickey and Livy."

Mikayla of course went over to see what her big brother was up to. Her relationship with Logan reminded me a lot of Vaughn and Zach.

"Bubby, what are you doing?"

"The dishes. Want to help?"

"Your brother is on punishment. It's one of his extra chores, Mickey. He doesn't need any help."

Mikayla gasped.

"Oh no, Logy. What did you do?"

I left the two of them in the kitchen and motioned for Olivia to follow me. Tyler had another conference coming up, so I presumed he would be in his office prepping. Sure enough, there he was. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, you have a minute?"

He closed his computer and motioned for me to come in. Walking fully in the office, he got up, hugging and kissing me.

"Everything alright?"

"We have a situation with Livy."

I cleared my throat, prompting Olivia to get her butt in here.

"Don't make me start counting, Olivia Marie."

She came into the office. I motioned for her to sit down. This was déjà vu all over again for me, except this time I was the parent.

"What's going on?" Ty questioned, looking in Livy's direction.

"Sharna called me and told me she along with Ava and Bianca tried out an e-cigarette."

"You can just call it a vape, mommy. Gosh," Olivia chimed in.

She folded her arms and sunk down in the chair, kicking her legs. There was that attitude again.

"Sit up straight in that chair, Olivia, and watch your tone," he commanded.

She looked at her father, rolled her eyes, but sat up. See what I'm talking about?

"Where'd you three get the vape from, Olivia?" I questioned.

"I don't have one."

"I never said you did. I asked where did you get it. As a matter of fact, go get your book bag," I stated.

Her entire facial expression changed. Yeah, she was hiding something.

"No! You're not searching my book bag. I have privacy! It's my bag!"

She was raising her voice a little too much for my liking.

"You have privacy, yes, but your safety comes first. When you lie and hide things from us, you lose that privilege."

"No! I won't let you!"

I'm not sure why she was so panicked. I took a seat next to her.

"Olivia, this isn't like you to talk to me or daddy like this."

"I'm sorry, mommy."

"What's going on?"

I could see the tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm going to be in trouble," she whispered.

Ty moved and stood in front of her before kneeling down.