Girls Night Gone Wrong

|Izzy's POV|

It feels like this past year has been a whirlwind and I'm strongly considering taking some time off from work. We have the holiday show and then after that, we're planning to have an off season until the Spring. Jamie and our team could all use the break.

I was laying in bed watching a movie with Mickey and Livy. Logan was somewhere with Tyler. I heard my phone vibrating on my nightstand. No surprise to see Jamie was calling me.

Hello.

Hey. What are you doing?

Laying in bed, watching a movie with the girls.

Ty home?

No, but he should be soon. He's out with Logan somewhere.

You up for going out tonight?

Looking over at the clock, I saw it was 7pm.

Sure. Where do you wanna go?

Nowhere crazy. Just drinks with the girls.

Alright, that's cool.

I'll send a car to pick you up for 9:30. You know how we procrastinate.

I laughed.

Car service? You must be trying to get wasted.

Possibly, but you know how our husbands are about night outs, alcohol, and driving.

Point taken. What are you wearing?

I don't know.

I Facetime'd her and went into my closet to pick out an outfit. We laughed as we felt like high schoolers all over again getting ready for a party. I had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed when Tyler came in.

"Hey, beautiful."

He kissed my cheek as I was fixing my hair. He then went over and did the same with the girls.

"Hey. You and Logan have fun?"

"Yeah. Where are you going?"

"Mommy's going out with Aunt Jamie," Livy stated.

Thanks, loud mouth. He looked back at her before turning his attention back to me.

"Where'd you guys go?" I asked.

"We went to get food and then bowling."

"Who won?"

"I kicked his ass," he said proudly.

Tyler and Logan were so competitive. Watching the two of them play anything always got rowdy.

"He has some friends over now. I told them to keep it down. Wasn't sure if you were sleeping or not," Ty added.

"Mmm."

"So where are you and J going?"

"To get drinks with the girls. Don't worry, I'm not driving."

I got up and went into my closet and started getting dressed. I put on a jumpsuit with boots and grabbed a cropped leather jacket. I heard my phone ringing from the other room. I heard it getting closer and Tyler's voice.

Hello. Hey, J. Yeah, she's right here. Hold on.

He looked me up and down before smirking.

"You sure you want to go out tonight? I can kick Logan's friends out and send all 3 of them to my parents for the night."