Sassy

|Paul's POV|

I was sitting around with my brothers watching my kids and grandkids.

"Crazy to see," I heard from beside me.

I turned to the voice, Scott.

"I know. The kids are grown and one day the kids will be grown too."

"Soak it all in."

"Trust me, I am. You know with my health scare, the thought of losing them, all of this. When they told me I couldn't wrestle anymore, it didn't matter. They're what mattered."

He nodded.

"That's when everything comes full circle. Took me a long time to get to that point and I fucked up a lot along the way. I'm thankful for you, for our brotherhood. Life wouldn't be the same without you guys," he stated.

Kev came closer and took a seat.

"What are you two babbling about?" he quizzed.

"Maybe they didn't want your nosey ass to know," Shawn chimed in.

Kev held up his fist causing all of us to laugh.

"Anytime you want to go big guy, I'm right here," Shawn added.

I shook my head at their antics.

"I put my money on Shawn," Mark stated.

Kev cut his eyes at him.

"Really, Mark?"

"He's sneaky as hell. Don't let his size fool you. Plus put him and Hunter together..."

"Thankfully Paul's retired officially. He's the biggest cheater of us all."

I just shrugged.

"You call it cheating, I call it calculating. They don't call me the cerebral assassin for nothing."

"Looks like your youngest is taking on that name. When is she due back in the ring?" Scott quizzed.

"Soon. Her injury doesn't require surgery, just rehab so that's good news. When the injury is healed, we can look into the timetable of her return."

Shawn just looked at me. He knew what the plan was. My brothers were in the business for decades to know what soon meant.

"Uh oh, here comes trouble," Mark warned.

I looked over and saw 4 of my granddaughters coming my way: Olivia, Bianca, Zoe, and Madison. They smiled and batted their eyelashes, surrounding me.

"Hi, grandpa," they said in unison.

I chuckled.

"Hi, my angels."

I already knew they were about to ask me for something that they were already told they couldn't have.

"Grandpa, can we have candy?" Bianca asked.

"What did your mothers say?"

They all looked at each other.

"We can keep it a secret," Madison whispered.

I couldn't help but laugh and the guys joined in.

"It's not funny. Don't laugh!" Zoe semi-shouted.

"Hey, lower your tone. No one is yelling at you so don't raise your voice at me. You know better," I reprimanded.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"Grandpa, please?" Bianca pleaded.

"Sorry kiddo. I don't go against your parents. You know that."

"You should! Come on guys, let's go," Olivia said.