Temperamental

|Logan's POV|

I got my sisters off to school and texted my parents that I was staying home. Saturday was exhausting with my sisters and all of my cousins. I had to do damage control on Ava and Bianca's behalf just to get them to come along since the plans were already set. My uncles gave them a reprieve and commended me for getting Olivia to take the page down. I was laying on the couch when I heard the front door open and close.

"Logan," I heard my mother call out.

"Living room."

I heard the keys drop on the table and my mother soon appeared giving me a warm smile.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, mom."

She came over, giving me a hug and sitting next to me. I made myself comfortable on her lap as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Growing your hair out again, I see."

"Mmm, for now. I like the curls."

I heard footsteps coming, knowing they were my dads. He laughed.

"I don't know how she's going to survive when you go off to college."

"I survived when he was away this Summer. Plus, Logan knows where home is. Must you ruin our moment?"

He laughed even more and sat down in his chair across from us.

"Long weekend, huh?" he quizzed.

"You could say that. Saturday was long. They had a lot of fun at the arcade and asked if we could do it again before I left for college. Liam and Erica's little brother, DJ, hit it off well. Sunday, I made sure Mikayla and Olivia got all their homework done and we cleaned up. I just needed a day to regroup. Erica will be over in a couple hours to catch me up on what I missed so I don't know how much of a break I'm really getting."

"Any issues with the girl's homework?" mom asked.

"Olivia was struggling with her math and science. I didn't know they were doing chemistry style problems in 7th grade. Anyways, I broke it down for her and gave her some tips. She said she got it and I had her do some problems on her own to make sure. Mikayla breezed through her stuff and before you ask, yes they each did some reading. They did an hour on Sunday since we didn't get around to it on Saturday."

They both nodded.

"We appreciate you holding down the fort, son," dad said.

"No problem. I have so much more appreciation and respect for you guys. Not that I didn't before. Olivia and Mikayla alone are a handful. Throw in Ava, Bianca, Addison, and Liam. Well, Liam is pretty chill and hung out with Erica's little brother, DJ. It's the girls. They're wild. So, kudos to y'all for keeping up with them. I'm good off kids for a while."

Mom chuckled.

"Yes, the girls can be wild. Speaking off, how did you come across the Tik Tok videos?" dad quizzed.

I sighed and sat up.

"Dad, I already told you."

"Yeah, you briefly told me the situation over the phone, but I'm home now and will be speaking with your sister. So, how did you get wind of it?"

"I had some people send me videos saying that this popped up when they were scrolling Tik Tok. Before we left on Saturday, I talked to Olivia about it and how dangerous it can be. She was just going to take down the videos, but I deleted the whole page."

"You deleted it yourself?"

"Yeah. It's not temporarily deactivated. I deleted the page completely. I also had her delete the videos from her phone and did the same with Ava and Bianca. None of them were happy saying I was all in their business, but I told them it was better to deal with me then y'all. No offense."