The Twins

|Rory's POV|

I stepped into Murphy and Ethan's home office to give Bash a call. He answered after a few rings.

Hey, babe.

Hey. Hope I'm not catching you at a bad time.

You're good. Everything okay?

I just got a call from the twins camp.

He sighed.

Who did what?

Both of them. They did some type of prank to the boys and girls bathrooms. The counselor is sending them home for the rest of the day. Apparently there's some type of social media trend going on.

I saw the emails they sent about that. Hell, we've even told them they better not be involved.

I know you have meetings today. I can head back if you can't pick them up.

No, I'll call my parents. One of them can get them. When you're done, you can pick them up from there.

Babe...

Ro, I'm working and you're spending the day with your sisters. My parents are available for times like this when we're not.

I'm not unavailable, I'm just...

You're not even in Jersey right now. Look, they'll be fine. I'll see you guys at home. I'll ask my parents to pick up Julian and Sophia as well so you don't have to rush back. Call me if you need anything. I love you.

Alright. Love you, too.

Going back into the living room with my sisters, I saw Hudson was awake. Vaughn was holding him. I smiled seeing my nephew.

"Hi, Hudson. You're getting so big," I cooed as Vaughn handed him to me.

He was a spitting image of Ethan, but had Murphy's eyes and hair.

"You'd think after carrying him for 9 months, he'd look like me," she commented.

I laughed.

"He has your eyes," I said.

"Yeah, that counts for something, I guess. Other than that, he's all Ethan."

"Everything alright?" Vaughn quizzed.

"Yeah, the twins just got into some trouble at camp. They did a damn prank."

"A prank?" Murphy asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much trashed the boys and girls bathrooms. They sent us an email saying pranks were going on, some social media trend or whatever. The fact that they're involved pisses me off because we just had a talk with them about it. It's alright though, I have something for their little asses that will make them think twice before they pull a stunt like that again."

"Good luck to Mady and Wy," Vaughn mumbled.

"Yeah. They think Bash is bad, I always put my money on you with the punishments," Murphy chimed in.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I mean I know Bash will spank them, but they complain when you punish them," she continued.

"Really?"

They both nodded. I shrugged.

"Oh well. I think Bash is worse than me, but whatever."

"Are you leaving to pick them up?" Vaughn asked.

"Nope. Bash has meetings and told me to stay. He's going to call his parents to get them. I'll pick them up from there later."