Spicynoodles

(I haven't edited the misspelled words so uh- some spelling errors may be here!)

MK was hanging from a tee branch as he held himself eith his legs, swinging back and forth. "Reddd!" MK whined out as he let his arms swung freely with his swinging motion. "Quite down noodle boy, I'm almost done." MK only rolled his eyes as he fell landing on his feet. "Why do you take so longgg?" Red huffed out and came from behind the tree his hands at the top of his head as he tried to tie it. "Keep whinging noodle boy and I'm going to burn you to a crisp." Red said as he let his hands fall to his sides, his hair in a tidy ponytail. "Aww you know you can't hurt me," MK said as he layed down smiling. "Keep playing this dumb card and it'll result in your body being a burnt peasant!" Red Son said as his hair came slightly aflame. MK only giggled and looked up seeing Red's angry face his teeth gritted. "Come on furnace, just sit down beside me and watch the sunset!" Red taken aback at the sudden nickname sat down beside MK. His flames had burnt out as soon as he placed his legs up to his chest hugging his legs. MK propped himself up with his elbows not getting a good look of Red Son's face. "Hey..Red?" MK asked getting a small glance of the fire demon's face, as he quickly looked away and back at the sunset. "What noodle boy." Red said in an annoying tone of voice, "I'm not sure if it's appropriate...but um. How'd you get that-.. scar on the left of your face? I keep wondering what..happened." Red sucked in a sharp breath as he froze. His eyes widened at the sensitivity question. "And why would I tell a little mortal like you." Red said sternly as he looked away from were MK was. Hiding the 'X' scar on the left side of his face. "I-...I don't really have a reason for you to tell me. It is your choice Red," MK said genuine care in his voice as he kept looking at the side of Red Son's head. Red Son looked at the ground as he let out a long sigh, "It was..from a fight with another demon. Back down in the underworld." MK perked up and he sat up his legs spilling out in front of him. "My mother and I were trying to get back to the overworld.. your world. But we ran into some powerful demon's on our journey here," Red placed his head on his arms as he kept looking over the city and its sunset. "And it attacked of course. The demon itself was protecting the border that could get us from the underworld to this- uh tragic place." Red Son sighed and he gave a small smile as the memories replayed. "The stupid demon decided to attack us and my mother fended him off. We fought for a short time but the demon ended up getting me alone as he had distracted my mother with something else..she says it was another demon. But I still fail to belive a that she fought a demon who had multiple ears..mother also said he was quite good, he himself had powers." Red Son chuckled as he remembered how she explained the other demon. "Haha I can never imagine how your mother explained that whole figh!" MK said holding back laughter. "It was hilarious! She kept throwing things around because she was paranoid and she kept saying her own casted shadows either moved on there own or weren't there!" MK and Red Son both bursted into laughter, there laughter filled the air around them. "Hahaha and then I was left alone to fend for myself with fire and nothing else!" Red Son said between gasps before laughter bursted out of him again. "The demon I was fighting ended up getting me on the floor and he took out this blade that could deeply scar any demon!" Red fell to the ground as he kept cracking into laughter as he held his stomach. MK had stopped laughing as soon as he heard that the scar was made by a dangerous blade. "He made me beg for nothing! And then and then!! He marked the left side of my cheeck like this- hahahaa!" Red Son had his eyes shut as he kept bursting into harsh laughter. MK had a small face of terror as he starred down at Red Son who was laughing his soul-..um. His organs out, "And then he stabbed me in the stomach! Mother says I barely made it alive- pftt hahaha I almost died!" MK felt his hands starting to shake as he placed a hand down on Red Son's chest, the other freezing at the sudden touch. "Red-..that's not. Really something to laugh at," Red felt his face heat up at the slight embarrassment and the touch. "You almost died." Red's smile faded as he looked at the sky. It's orange-yellowish colors faded into a deep blue with purple. "It's not? I find it quite funny myself." MK looked at Red's eyes as he saw the small burning fire in them disappear. "I-..sorry I sort of ruined the fun," Red said as he took in deep breaths. "No need to say sorry." MK said as he layed down on his back..scooting closer to Red Son's own warm body. "You don't need to be shy about scooting closer noodle boy," Red Son said as he laughed at the glare he got from MK. MK got closer and curled up beside Red Son's side, "God dammit your so warm. Your like your own heating pad!" MK said as he wrapped his arms around Red Son snuggling closer to the warmth the fire demon vibrated. Red Son wrapped his own arms around MK giving off more warmth. "I am a fire demon MK.." MK smiled as Red Son used his real name this time instead of noodle boy, "You little short tempered furnace.." MK trailed off his words as he felt himself starting to fall asleep, "You and your little stupid nicknames...I'll keep you safe." Red Son said as he hugged MK closely. Both of them falling asleep in the warmth of the fire demon.