Nyctophobia•MK comfort(end)•

(Nycrophobia....the great fear of darkness and darkness itself..)

MK rolled his head, he tried to move his hands but they were tied tightly behind him, he tried to move his legs but they were also tied down to the chair.
MK opened his eyes, the feeling of something atop his eyes made him swivel his head around trying to find a light source.

But there was no ligh source..

None.

"Hello?!" MK yelled out, his head looked foward but the darkness clouded his train of thoughts. He could hear absolutely nothing, it was silent, silent to the point his ears ringed.
"Pigsy?" He pleaded out, yet no one answered the plead.

"Monkie King?" Again.

"Mei!" ..again..

MK gritted his teeth his eyes were screwed shut, not that it changed anything but he listened in to the silence.
Trying to find any sound, any at all would've soothed down his rapid fear of the dark that seemed to hug him tightly.
"Someone please!!" MK's lower lip quivered as he held back tears. He was moving his hands, helplessly, trying to break free of the ropes that binded him down to the chair he was stuck to.

It never seemed to work though, these ropes were strong, MK was starting to think these were chanted with something. A magic spell that made them unbreakable to his Monkie King strength.
Possibly..

"MK!" MK's head shot up. The familiar voice made his whole body feel light, minutes passed but it felt like seconds to MK as he wished for that voice to be closer. It sounded so close, so close yet out of reach or course.

"Mei! Pigsy!- Monkie King!!" MK moved his body foward. He would've thought, whoever took him and tied him down would have tied the chair down to the floor, right?

MK was prone comepletly wrong, he fell foward. Chair coming down with him as he fell and hit the floor with a painful thud.
The raven-haired boy moved his head so that his ear was pressed down to the cold floor, the chair had crkaed during the fall but it didn't break entirely.

"Please give me light! S-someone.." MK opened his eyes again. Darkness still welcomed him. It was driving him mad, he wanted not to be scared of this petty little thing...but he couldn't help but feel like he was falling.

Falling into a hole of darkness. One that never ended, a never ending darkness.

"Noodle Boy yell again!" The voices echoed and MK hear it clearer this time. He coughed out the sob that had built up in his throat. And called out for the last time. "Guys help!!" MK coughed this time from the yell. His throat ached for water. A liquid to go down and sooth his vocal cords from the abuse it just sustained.

Multiple footsteps echoed, MK wasn't able to track down in his mind how far they were but with the echo...they sounded so far. Distant and cold.
MK blinked, multiple times, trying to get the tears to stop but they never stoped, they kept coming and the falling kept happening. MK moved to his side the best he could, the movement caused him to gasp and kick at nothing but air.

MK closed his eyes again, tightly holding them. He tried to imagine a fire, a light bulb, the sun, anything that gave off light. Only so that the crying could seize, "Pigsy..." MK whispered out, feeling lonesome and cold again he curled up. The moving had created enough movement so that the wooden chair had finally craked, pieces of wood stuck to the rope that held MK tied.

The raven-haired boy felt the bandanna on his eyes become wet with tears, he tried to listen to the upcoming footsteps. Of course his mind had other things in thought, his whole head swiveled at speeds that would've made him dizzy if he was standing, they drove him spiraling into more broken down sobs.

"Pigsy please!" MK choked out, he whimpered and bit on his lip. It'd hold back the sobs but not the tears. The pleads echoed in his mind, he felt stupid. Like a child, for trying to beg out for help, trying to find help even when he knew...damn well he wouldn't be found.

Who would like to find such a perry little boy....

"MK! Break the door you ape!" There was a offended gasp but the door was quickly broken down with the familiar golden staff.

MK flinched at the sound, his thoughts halted and he looked to what he felt was the doorway. Footsteps rushed In and MK was wrapped in warm arms.

"I'll go strangle the living hell out of those demonds gor messing with the kid-"

"Both of us." MK wasn't able to ask were his two demonic father figures were heading. The only thing he could register was the warmth that surrounded him, and the soft beating of a heart right beside his ear.

It calmed him down...

Knowing he was....alive?...yeah.

"Were both here MK..shh.." MK smiled, the high pitched voice didn't hold the energetic chirpy tone it usually does, it held a soft tone MK was use to whenever he got like this.

"Well need some magic to break these binds Dragon Horse girl." MK felt a hand wipe some of the tears on his face away. "Your mom?" The tie behind MK's head that kept up the black bandanna was removed by Mei and MK blinked. The light source from what was most likely the hallway made him break into tears. Happy one this time.
Red Son wiped them away and placed a kiss on MK's messy hair.

"I'll have to give her a good excuse if I'm getting out of this one." Mei chuckled and Red Son smiled. MK cuddled close to the warmth the fire demon was giving off.

"Should we go check on that pig and the monkey?" Mei leaned towards the left trying to look into the hallway they had come out of.

"Nah-"

(Nyctophobia gang, were are ya?? I need to meet some other ppl who ha e the same phobia. It sucks being called a child bc of this fear)

(I'll get to the person private request now, cause it's fck adorable!!)

(I've been watching too much episodes of the Ultimage Spiderman too, so it's the main reason as to why the ,updates are slow+stupid writers block. It's leaving so updates are going to be coming in swiftly now- hopefully)