500 Years Repeat•No ship•

I forgot who suggesged this, I wasn't able to find the username, so here this is. I deliver to you angst little plums)

(You don't scare me GeneralFroggo...)

Wukong flipped around his fists held high as he looked at the demon right in the eyes. The demon smirked and Wukong chuckled, "Oh you are ON!!" The Sage launched foward, the speed he went made the rocks around spin. The demon caught Wukong's blow but barely managed to keep themselves steady. "Oh quit it you can't beat me!!"

The demon smiled now.

"Maybe not...but I can't distract you dear immortal." Wukong frowned and his ears twitched as he heard a ear piercing scream hit his nerves. He froze and the demon took the opportunity of the Great Sage being distracted.

The demon flipped the monkey over and above his shoulder, quickly slamming the king into the rocky ground below them.
It craked and the sound of something snapping echoed in the canyons below.

"Just like that time you were punished. I'll make sure you go back under the earth. To the place you once longed to leave for five hundred years!" The demon bellowed out laughter. Wukong groaned and his head lifted but he was soon pushed deeper into the rock below him, he winced and growled.

"Now now..don't think you want your dear successor to be killed. My fellow mates are going easy on them for now." Wukong grabbed the demon's hands and smirked.

"Are you seriously stupid enough? You can't defeat me! Gear Sage equal to Heaven!!" The king grabbed the demon's head and in a too swift motion fliped them over, Wukong now straddling down the demon that lied before him. Fist high ready for a punch.

The demon gritted it's teeth and seemed to send a silent command to his teammates.

That horrid yell came back and Wukong pushed down on the demon's chest. "Quit the commands- you've lost!" The demon smirked. Eyes furrowed and they stared deep into the Sage's golden ones.

"Have I?" Wukong wasn't able to react before he felt something hit him hard in the side. He opened his eyes to be met with darkness, were had he been sent to? And what the hell was that green smell-

No-

"No! Hey I'm not done with you!!" Wukong hit the wall that stood in front of him, he could feel it now.
The magic that surrounded him wasn't magic he's seen before but he knows what these demon's have done.

Knows do well.

"Monkie King!!" Wukong growled, the kids voice had been muffled but he heard it loud and clear. "Get off of the kid your damn morons!" Wukong's eyebrows twitched and furrowed as he recognized that wretched voice.

"What is he doing here?" Pigsy yelled out, althought it sounded like he was busy doing something else he was still attentive to hissurroundings.
Wukong punched the wall, it echoed but it never budged. "Get. Me. OUT!!" He punched the wall multiple more times.

Each one made dirt fall from the cramped ceiling and onto his fur and clothes. The smell was getting to him and tears pricked at his eyes. His lower lip trembled and he fell to his knees, his fur rubbing against the now uncomfortable tunic he wore.

"They're getting away!" Mei yelled out, she was quickly cut off by more yelling but Wukong was never able to hear what they had yelled out.

Memories of the past, his imprisonment by the Buddha, under that five peaked mountain, abrupt heat hit Wukong and he gasped for air.

Althought he didn't need it, he felt it shove a wave of slight reality into him, but the heat didn't last. The cold he felt under that mountain hit him and he was shivering, if he could see inside this prison..he could swear it was so cold he could see his own fogged breath in the closed air.

"Monkey King?" MK yelled out, such worry lied in his tone and Wukong let out a small whimper. "I heard him! Hurry!" Macaque yelled out. It was weird to hear an old enemy being so worried about your imprisonment(again)

Wukong could hear multiple footsteps running to were he had been fighting at. "Sun Wukong!" Macaque called out. Wukong scoffed but quieted down when a wave of cold hit him again and he shivered.
"Here, look." Wukong couldn't see what was happening, but the Macaque had knelt down to were Wukong had been punched towards. The base of the mountain looked disturbed and it had wretched huge cracks inside its earthly skin.

"I fear Wukong seems to be imprisoned..again." MK and his team gave shocked expressions. Macaque touched the crack and dirt fell. "I don't know how to get him out, magic?" Macaque looked over to Tang. The scholar whose glases had fallen lose. Held a red covered book tightly to his chest, "What- Me?!" He said in a shocked tone.

"If you want the Monkie King back, yes. You!" Wukong felt tears run down his face, his old master.

Tang Sanzang.

Tripitaka.....he's not here to save him.

Not anymore.

"Master!" Wukong called out. MK looked worryingly at Macaque, the black-furred monkey let out a growl and frowned. His face hung low as his hand stayed put on the crack.
"Tang do something before this monkey losses his mind again!" Tang just breathed out shakily as he walked foward.

All eyes fell on him..

He outstretched a hand and placed in onto the mountains base.

Nothing.

Wukong punched the earth around him again. Worthless. He did it again. Useless. He did it again, just for a small sweep of hope. Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. This magic was stronger than the one that once held him hundreds of years ago.

What was the difference now?

Night was falling close and demon's will start to pop up. The more time they spent here the more danger they put the mortals in.

"If you're going to do something, do it now Tang!" The Macaque hissed out. The scholar gave him a glare but steadily went back to his whole magical wizardy thing.

This had gone way worse than what they could expect, demon's? Having this type of strong magic- it wasn't even magic at this point! It was dark magic and Tang could feel that surfing through him.

Wukong let out a muffled sob, he had covered his mouth. He didn't want the others to hear his weakness, they would make fun of him, laugh at him, judge him, right?
Yeah...they would..

"I think it's working!" Wukong squinted, their was no light inside the place but he could hear the earth around him bending and creaking in ways it seriously wasn't suppose to.

"I'm so sorry...I'm sorry great Buddha..please. Forgive me.." Wukong got on his knees and curled up in on himself, he was shaking now.

Dirt fell from the roof he lied under, night light glowed into the small space and someone picked the Sage up. Soft dirty fur touched even softer clean fur, I guess something new does happen everyday.

"Let's go before demon's come and try to eat Tang or something." Wukong curled up closely into the monkey that held him. He could feel the warmth, it welcomed him so lovingly it felt like he was back home in his own soft bed.

But he knew home.

Was for away.

(This was rushed as you can see, why? I have no idea. Plus I wanted a small hint of shadowpeach in this shiz, so here we go.)

(I remembered like two hours ago someone sent me a request about this like days ago but I never found the username anymore so sorry dear person who suggested this!)

(Or it might be my mind playing tricks on me once more-)