Regret pt2•SpicyNoodles•

(Part 1 and 2 are smashed in here. Bad spelling might be present and I'm sorry, but the long awaited Regret pt 2..is here ^^)

Total words: 3821

It's been..around a month since the incident with Red Son and MK. The city has fallen over to rule of MK..he's gone mad. Insane..after he realised Red Son died before he told him that he believed him. MK went rouge and the whole city faced his wrath as he unleashed his emotions all over the city. Dark stormy clouds cover the once bright sky and the once bright neon lights of the buildings now showed nothing. Making the city loose its colorful rays of happiness and excitement. The only people left were either hidden in the sewers or hiding in really dark buildings with nothing but a small lantern..MK's friends. Were.. so far hiding. Luckily they made it out only with some half permanent scars. Mei had a healing wound at the side of her stomach, Pigsy and Tang were both somewhat alright only a small burn on there legs, Sandy...Sandy had scars covering his back. He had been a shield for his friends, Mo was safe and sound. Scared, yes. But safe is all that mattered too Sandy.

The once evil villains thst roamed the city were long gone or hiding like the civilians. MK once he had unleashed his anger upon the city made all the villains realise that they themselves needed to run. So they did.

Wukong and Macaque were left to tend to Red Son's body. They took it back to DBK and LIP. They were devastated, wanted to kill MK for his actions hut Macaque was able to calm them down to the point they were able to tend to Red Son...finding a spell to do the impossible.

"Are you even sure this will work? You yourself have never tried this in your whole life," LIP said as she had her arms behind her. DBK was looking down to his...dead son. "It'll work. Trust me this one time, I promise you it'll work for sure." Wukong said and he closed his eyes breathing in and out deeply. "Okay..Macaque follow my actions. Combining our powers will hopefully begin the begging of the spell." Wukong pulled out a strand of his hair as he placed it on top of Red Son's chest. Macaque followed these actions, Wukong quickly wispered something out and Macaque copied his words.

DBK and LIP watched intently as the two hairs on Red Son started to glow. Gold and a dark purple. "Tā bù yìng gāi líkāi zhège lǐngyù..."(He was not meant to leave this realm...) Both monkeys said and a small wind picked up in the room. It was LIP's turn to go into the spell. She must make a soft wind inside the room, just enough to sway the fur of both monkeys. "Dài huí hóng érzi. Sǐ ér fùshēng!"(Bring back Red Son. Back from the dead!) Both monkeys once again said and this time the small glow made the room shine like nothing before. Wukong and Macaque shielded themselves as the wind in the room picked up quickly.

"Lady Iron Fan! Calm down the winds will ya!?" Wukong yelled out and he closed his eyes shut as the light only shined brighter. "It's not me who does this madness! It has a mind of its own!" Macaque turned around and grabbed Wukong knocking both of them down to the ground. DBK covered LIP with himself as the light grew in temperature.

"Macaque you moron, you'll get yourself killed!" Wukong said and he heard a chuckle come out from Macaque before the light became too much. "Cut the spell!!" Wukong was barely to hear as the light now held a sound of flames and cracking. Macaque and Wukong snapped there finger, the harsh sound and light dimmed instantly. Leaving all of them to be breathing harshly as the wind had picked up the temperature quite quickly, "Love look!" DBK said and Wukong's attention was held back to the obsidian table that once held Red Son's pale and limp body. What he saw shook him..

Red Son wasn't as pale but he seemed less dead more alive. He's eyes were half way open and around him showed burn marks. The light wasn't just a simple orb of magic, it was Red Son's fire. "Oh my god, Red dear!" LIP said loudly as she hurried over to Red Son. She hugged him and Red Son grunted as the feeling felt unfamiliar and dissociating. "LIP let him become use to the overwolrd once more. He seems quite spooked out, DBK I think you can help him try and fir back in. Seeing as you did come back from the underworld a year ago," Macaque said and he gave a small smile to both LIP and BDK as they nodded.