Taken ♡Happy Ending♡

Dear I_Watch_Lmk

Served as I said ;)...

"MK you awake?" It was Mei. Again..?

"Your going to be late for the wedding!! Come on get out of bed you clumsy monkie!" MK was pulled out of bed. He groaned as he felt his whole body ache.

"Now get dressed cause I'm waiting outside. If your not out in less than ten minutes I'm leaving you here! I don't think your husband will like thattt!" Mei's voice dragged on as she left the apartment. The door shutting behind her.

MK felt confused but once he looked into the mirror. He felt horror wash over him.

He had multiple scars, from his arms to legs, his neck and face. His left eye was scarred. But he could still see.

"What- what the heck?.." MK got close to the mirror as he inspected the scars. Every single one looked soo deep it might have killed him when he got them.

When.

When did he get them..?

"MK I'm not kidding!!"

"I'm coming I'm coming geez!"

MK walked out his apartment wearing a white tuxedo.

"Fabuloso! Let's go!!" MK smiled at the word. He remembered teaching Mei that word, it was a funny memory too. Made him smile every time.

MK's gaw dropped when he saw were the pretty wedding was. "Wow! Mei who's wedding is this?! There mad rich!" Mei looked at MK confused.

"It's your dummy. Now come on! I'm walking your maid of honor!!" MK was pulled to the arch.

It was white..flowers adorned it.

Red and orange ones.

Strange.

Was this actually real.

MK looked down the aisle. And his eyes widened tears ready to spring...his gaze landed on one person.

"Red Son.." MK wispered out in disbelief.

"Sorry I'm late kid! Now come on." MK looked to his right and saw the Monkie King. A deep scar was shown on his cheek.

But he looked so human. The Monkie King could shape shift into a human? Hah since when.

Monkie King started to walk MK down the aisle as his arm was hooked around MK's.

This felt like a dream

Maybe that's why it felt so....real?

Because it was.

Real.

Before MK knew it. He was standing right in front of Red Son. His smile shinning bright...Red Son. Smiling..

It went like a flash.

The speeches.

The rings.

The dancing.

The hugging.

MK was shocked to see both Monkie King and Macaque talking...dancing. As if there rivalry was never there. They must've talked about things. Many many things.

"You okay?" Red Son said as he placed a hand on MK's shoulder.

"This feels like a dream.."

Red Son looked up to the sky and saw all the stars.