Feelings..?•Shadowpeach•

(New day...new angst.)

"MK I can't read this message I got, can you read it for me?" MK grabbed the phone Wukong had in his hands and he turned it on. He could instantly see the name of the sender and he felt a small hint of shock settle in himself as he realized it was Macaque's phone number.

Wukong took a seat beside MK and tapped his knee patiently. MK read the text before reading it aloud, "Can we talk, it's about recent events and I don't feel like it's appropriate to talk about this over text."

MK looked at Wukong. "What did you even do?" Wukong frowned at MK. "I did nothing, why blame me? I am not lying I did nothing!" MK simply went, 'Hmm' before handing the phone back over to Wukong.
"You need to go to pre-school.." Wukong made an offended face and pouted. "I do not!"

"You made me read your text message because you can't read...you need to learn how to read." MK rubbed his face as Wukong went off at how he didn't need to go to pre-school and all.

MK simply rolled his eyes.

Wukong walked up the mountain side, he knew flying was easier travel but he wasn't exactly ready for the talk Macaque was waiting to have with him. He was nervous, felt horrible even admiting it.

When Wukong finally made it to the top of the mountain, he could tell that this place was taken care of quite alot. The cobblestone path was clean and no dead leaves lied on it, only some moss and grass growing within some cracks.
Flowers were growing here and there, there colors were vibrant and many of them were in hues of purple. One of Macaque's favorite colors.

"Dont use the front door!" A voice card out from a tall tree. It's leaves rustled as a figure appeared, dangling from their tail appeared Macaque's. The fur atop his head was sprawling towards the ground as he cewed on a apple. Wukong turned to face Macaque and gave a small smile, Macaque turned away but a small smile appeared on his face too.

"Why can't I use the front door?" Macaque swallowed the piece of apple he had in his mouth and spoke, "I barely cleaned the entrance. I don't want it to get dirty so quickly.." There was a joking tone behind it but Wukong knew Macaque was serious.
Macaque liked having clean things around, and that meant having to make Wukong take the long way to simply reach something. So it lasted longer, Macaque had said on various occasions.

Wukong walked towards Macaque and sat down, back leaning against the tree as he let his legs sprawl in front of him. Macaque slowly turned on his tail, his eyes quickly focused on Wukong's tangled like fur. "Can I groom you while we talk? Feel like it'd be better if I'm not looking at your eyes.." Wukong nodded and shifted himself as his right shoulder leaned against the tree, back facing Macaque. Macaque hoped off his spot and his tail curled behind him, he sat down criss cross and quickly went to work on Wukong's tangled fur.

He started at the back of Wukong's neck, slowly creeping up. Wukong wasn't yet fully use to being groomed by someome else, bigger hands and not just various smaller ones.

"What did you want to talk about?" Wukong seriously didn't want to have this talk, but for the sake of Macaque. He knew it was one they needed to have.
Macaque stopped grooming Wukong for a second before he continued.

"Feelings...our feelings." Wukong closed his eyes and fought back the urge to let out a dreaded sigh. A short silence drifted past the two of them and Macaque spoke again. "I just feel like you don't know how to handle them yet. That's it, and I wanted to talk about them before you drown in yours again."

There it was, the again Wukong didn't want to hear.

"Okay. I guess trying it out can't hurt.."

And then it begun. It started off with a normal, "How was your day?" Questiom before it quickly escalated to a, "Mines been shit.."

Wukong remembered why he absolutely HATED talking about ones feelings.

Because he simply didn't know how to talk about them without breaking and turning into a mess of tears and sobs.

"What's been on your mind?..guessing that's what's making your days shitty." Wukong shrugged. "You don't know what's been on your mind..?" Wukong sighed and leaned his head against the tree. He closed his eyes as he saw nothing else to look at anymore. "I guess it's been the constant memory of uh–..um.." Macaque patted down a bit of Wukong's fur. Wukong leaned into the touch and felt a hand place on his shoulder, stopping him from leaning back even more.

"Her?" Wukong nodded. Guilt nagged at him again, "Sorry." Wukong felt arms wrap from behind him and he was engulfed in a tight hug. Macaque placed his head on Wukong's left shoulder, his chin resting in a spot that didn't make the two of them uncomfortable.
Wukong blinked several times as he fought back the urge to break down right then and there.

"She's gone..were all free. You're free..." Free...

It felt like a word he's never heard before, one he didn't know he was ever going to use.

"I know." His voice was weak and frail, it gave him away and Macaque seemed to sqeeze harder. Making them even more closed in their hug, Wukong reached up a hand and shakily put it on Macaque's own hand. Macaque's hands were atop his chest, feeling down on his heartbeat.

"I know you feel bad. Guilty. I know the feeling.." Macaque did know. He was under her control once, under her command. Not exactly like Wukomg had, but he knew there was only one difference.

While being possessed by her, all you can was watch. But Macaque was able to move, by himself without having to watch his body be used as a outer shell for her useless use.

"But I know that's not all that's on your mind." Caught, again. Wukong looked down to the floor opening his eyes. Sighing he responded, "Since when were you a therapist?" Macaque rolled his eyes.
"Since I started going to see Sandy and his pretty good therapy. We should try it out.."

"I guess we could."

"Ya know, MO likes me alot." Wukong smiled, "Is that a competition I hear?" They both smiled. "I guess it is one."

(Y'all deserved a happy ending today. Feeling a little moody, you're all lucky I didn't upload the MK one.)