Keeps Coming•A pt 3•

Welcome back lads. This is a pt 3 of the PartyMK and ArtMK clone havoc.. requested to make this a little uh- frutier by someome who I cannot seem to mention.)

(This is chaos) (This is nothing on how it was suppose and requested to turn out to be.)

MK opened his apartment door and he was instantly hit with the smell of strawberries, sweet ones to be exact. It was weird, Red Son hates smells that weren't natural.

Art MK would rather smell paint than strawberries.

And.. Porty MK would much rather smell soda rather than strawberries too.

MK shook his head and closed the door, he looked around his apartment, placing his jacket on the chair he walked over to his room. There was small talking coming from inside, two people.

"When does he come back? I'm booored."

"Would you like to deal with him seeing the demon like this?"

"Point taken."

This simply confused MK even more, he tried to lean into the door more to listen to the lower whispers but they hushed completely.
"Open the door, it's unlocked." MK felt awkward for intruding such a weird talk between the two clones...I mean they were still.. a part of him so it wasn't like he was taking away someome else's privacy– right?

MK opened the door and he seriously didn't think he would've seen a knocked out looking fire demon curled on his bed, they looked utterly messy and his hair was down.
Art MK was the first to react to MK's presence, he smiled and his eyes almost closed with his smile, "Welcome back! You took way less than usual."

MK's nose scrunched up as the sweet strawberry smell had stenghtend when he entered the room.

"Why is he just knocked out?" Porty MK glanced at Red Son as if seeing him for the first time. He smiled and looked back at MK, "Guess he got tired quickly." Tired? Doing what nonsense in this ceappy apartment of his!

Red Son shuffled and the three of them looked at him instantly. Red Son only hugged the pillow in his arms even more tighter and gave off an even softer glow of welcoming warmth.

"You're not telling me something." MK finally said as he gave his attention to his two clones. Art MK's eyes shifted to not MK but beyond him, unfocussing. MK glared at Porty MK now and the clone simply smirked, eyes narrowing(of course, MK could not see with the purple glases in the way). "What are you accusing me of now?"

MK sighed and looked back at Red Son, gaze softening as he looked at the fire demon's vulnerable state.

"You know if I tell you, you'll know why he'll be a mess around you, right?" MK arched an eyebrow a silent question passed through them.
Porty MK smiled and let out an exaggerated sigh, "I think it's time for us to leave. We've taken good care of your little fire demon, got a small reward.." Porth MK whispered the last part. Art MK being the only one close enough to actually hear him, and he let a small smile appear across his face.

"Alright just, tell me at some point. I don't want it to be something embarrassing.." Porty MK stood up and placed a hand on MK's shoulder.

"It's not embarrassing. Way worse than that, you'll just have to wait for the right time!" And with a golden glow Porty MK was gone. MK was confused on how that clone could appear and dissappear on his own command. It was something he needed to take in mind for a next time, Art MK looked at the OG MK and waved a goodbye.

Again, in a small golden glow. The Art clone was also gone. Leaving behind only hairs for MK to dread to pick up because he found it weird to pick up his hair from the floor as if he had cut it all off on the spot.

Seeing as this was way shorter than wanted, why not some 'behind the scenes' thing ;)

(Character breaking)

Red Son shuffled and the three of them looked at him instantly. Red Son was suppose to hug the pillow but a small smile burst onto his face as his eyes opened, "That was one of the weirdest things I've ever had to experience!" MK smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Art MK nodded in agreement as he sighed and seemed to pick up a water bottle from the side of his leg.

"Way to break the scene Red Bell." Red Son shoot up, pillow in hand as he found Porty MK, his eyebrows knitted together with slight irritation as he threw the pillow. Porty MK yelped as he was hit with the pillow face first, MK and Art MK burst into laughter, "I am not a Red Bell!" A flame flickered atop Red Son's hair as he grabbed another pillow. Porty MK ducked and took cover at the foot of the bed.

"Mercy!!" MK laughed harder as he watched Red Son smile and roll his eyes. "I cannot fanthom how much pillow I'm going to throw at you later." Porth MK shook his head and peeked up from his hiding spot. His messy hair and purple glasses evident to Red Son.

Red Son stuck out his tounge and lied back down, resuming his lying down position for the scene.
"Great ways to break scenes, part uh.." Porty MK looked at Art MK and he simply shrugged. "Part 82. You all seriously need to start counting all the scenes we've done!"

"Why would you even keep count of such a thing!?"