Help•SpicyNoodles•

(I wanted to try and put some LBD trauma in here...pack up for the ride gents😎)

MK was lying down on his bed curled up on himself as he kept moving back and forth, a common problem in his daily night time routine. It was usually around an hour in his sleep and he would've woken up to whispers echoing in his head or a flash of bright blue and...her face smiling so wide. But tonight was different, MK had been asleep for longer than he's suppose to, once out of work he went straight to bed and he hasn't woken up since. The clock marked '2:31AM' and it was around the time MK would usually wake up and whine at the fact he once more woke up at such an early hour. But he didn't wake up. Instead he kept tossing and turning..sweat started to pick up on his forehead and his blanket fell off.

Althought MK was tossing and turning, there was something- no. Someone else near, a special fire demon.. coming in swinging by to his daily check ups with MK. He got to the unlocked window and saw that the blinds weren't open and were rather very much closed. "Did he forget to open them again.." Red wispered to himself and he slowly opened the window moving the blinds aside so that he could creep in. Once he had moved the blinds he saw the state MK was in, sweaty, and panting harshly as his eyes were screwed tightly shut. Red's eyes widened and he snuck in quickly, he pulled the window closed and he crawled over to MK. Red lit a small flame in his hand and he let it float in the air as it stayed lit, not moving. A special talent he himself had..

Red squinted as he wiped the sweat that had collected on MK's forehead off with his sleve. He sighed and he placed his hand at MK's chest feeling how fast his heart was going. "Come on...Stupid nightmares." Red closed his eyes and he listened in to MK's and his breathing, his hand pressed lightly against the smaller chest. "Wake up!" Red wispered out and he opened his eyes quickly moving his hand to MK's face, grabbing it softly. MK flinched and his face scrunched up in fear and more worry..Red felt a pain hit his chest as he watched, "MK. Wake up. Your having a nightmare..I'm right here," Red wispered out and he wrapped his arms around MK.

MK started crying and his eyes fluttered open as his first reaction was to push whatever or whoever was grabbing him. He pushed the person away and he stood up regretting the action as his legs felt weak and numb. "MK! It's me..calm down," MK heard the familiar voice and he held his breath as he listened in..wanting to hear more of that sweet voice. "See?..I'm not her." Red said and the flame seemed to move closer to him, showing his features and his glasses. MK smiled and he quickly walked over to Red hugging him as more tears streamed down his face, "I didn't mean to shove you away...I'm so so sorry-" Red smiled when he heard a small hiccup come from MK stopping his words abruptly. "No need to say sorry, I needed to wake you up..you looked- horrible." MK only smiled as he heard the honesty, "Not that you don't look buetiful but-!" MK covered Red's mouth with his hand shutting him up.

"Dont embarass yourself more than you were going to Red," The small flame flickered more with life but it slowly went away as Red glared at it, the small flame kept a steady light source for both the fire demon and the mortal. "Dont wanna talk about it?" Red asked and MK stayed silent for awhile thinking of an answer. "I rather try and sleep it off...this one was..worse." MK wispered out as he felt his throat run dry, Red hummed and he shuffled back pulling MK with him. The two layed down next to each other as the warmth from the fire demon became enough and MK was lulled into a normal light sleep..

Red smiled as he heard small wisperes come from MK before a quiet snore followed after, he played with MK's hair as he saw that the mortal leaned into the touch ever so slightly.

(I might of vented through this in the sleeping part 😟..welp I enjoyed writing this ^^)