Sensitive Ears•SpicyNoodles•

(This originally was going to be a Shadowpeach, but I wanted some SpicyNoodles for tonight ;}..)

MK lied down on his bed as he held a pillow close.

It had been a long day and all he was waiting for was for- a knock on the window and MK couldn't help but smile.

The knock came again and MK hurried over to the window, "Coming coming.." MK unlocked the window and moved the curtains away. The fire demon scrambled inside as he fell onto the soft bed below him.

"You got to tell me where you even bought this bed, it's softer than mine." MK smiled and closed the window. MK moved down back to were he was originally lying down at.
MK patted the spot beside him, Red Son took it and lied down beside MK. "What took so long?" Red Son sighed as he wrapped his arms around MK's waist, pulling them closer.

"My mom kept insisting that I needed to make sure I turned off all the machines for the night. I took an hour to even try and check," MK patted Red Son's head, the soft hair feeling amazing against his palm.
"And now your tired.." MK yawned and he felt Red Son nod against his chest. "Just close your eyes and listen to my heartbeat. It'll calm you down.." Red Son did as told.

He pressed his head closer to MK's chest being able to hear the mortal breathing..and the slightly fast heartbeat.
MK smiled as he felt the fire demon relax against him. His arms lossened as he fell into a light sleep.

At some point MK got tired of passing his hands through Red Son's hair and he got curios, he went lower and reach down to Red Son's too soft ears. MK's curiosity got the best of him and he started to touch them, softly at first but then his fingers were petting the ears.

He earned multiple breathy whispers but at some point MK stopped when he heard Red Son moan.

"Wow wait-" MK did the action again, his fingers brushing over Red Son's ears again. This time Red Son's whimpered and shuffled. He eyes cracked open and MK wasn't able to see so he kept letting his fingertips softly brush against Red Son's ears.

They flicked as his touch somehow became softer.

"Ah- Noodle boy what the hell- hng!" Red Son covered his mouth as his ears flicked more than before. His head shot up and he glared holes into MK's eyes.

MK felt his face turn red as he moved his hand away. "Are they sensitive?" Red Son uncovered his mouth and let his hand roam up to his ear. He touched it and bit his lip as it flicked against his own will.
Red Son just sighed as his arm wrapped back around MK's waist.

"Do that again and I'll burn you."

MK just smiled when he felt the sudden warmth radiat off of them. "Really? Or are you bluffing?" Red Son looked back up his hand out from under the covers, his hand light into a flame and MK just smiled nervously.

"Not a bluff, got it." Red Son let his hand  fall as it slid back around MK's hips, pulling him close once more.

"Just ask.." MK was about to question before he got what the fire demon meant. "May I..touch them?" Red Son hesitated before nodding.

MK softly touched Red Son's soft ears, Red Son bit his lip as he stiffled back noises. MK kept putting the soft ears, smiling as the softness felt comforting in many ways.

"Feels like I'm petting a cat." Red Son would've yelled something but he was trying his best to stifle as much noises as possible.
"S-shut up.." Red Son whispered out before he bit his lip again.

MK smiled..

(Yes its short and I'm sorry it is, but I'm still trying to write 'The Hunger Games' one and I'm struggling. And I'm trying to write the new book, to try and get a chapter out for tomorrow.)

(Hope this fluff was enough to fill ur day/night)