Oh..•No ship•

(Credits to @inkedunder on tiktok! That tiktok made me gasp😭)

"Why didn't you tell me the kid was in danger Macaque!?" Wukong gasped out as he hurried over to his cloud, which layed not far. Macaque followed quickly behind him as he had a sour look on his face. "The kid said he had it handled- plus she didn't pop up until I was about to leave!" Macaque jumped onto the cloud right behind Wukong and held onto the Sage's hips as the cloud zoomed into the sky(I find it funny💀)

"He told me to come get you! Told me he had it handled.." Wukong felt his nerves starting to cripple with worry as he scanned the city below for any building damage. Luckily not far from the mountains there was rubble sprawled on the floor, dust clouds were everywhere. One thing- well two things glowed brightly in the dust clouds, Light blue and golden colors smashed against each other as they kept throwing each other away and they only kept going back into the fight. It was obviously MK and LBD, Wukong shocked at the fact the kid was still holding up against that woman.

"You try and get MK and see if he's okay! I'll deal with that woman.." Macaque nodded and let his hands free from around the others hips as he jumped off the cloud and into the into dust clouds below. Wukong quickly did the same as he aimed towards the light that shined through the dust clouds.
Once Macaque had landed on the floor he looked around for MK, he found him quite quickly for this occasion and the sight in front of him froze him.

This wasn't MK. It was a shape-shifting demon. Of course! It always had to be LBD who has any demon under her strings..  "You dare come back- NO. You dare step back into this city and I'll find you!! LEAVE." Macaque yelled out and his eyes shined with the dark purple power he has. The demon nodded quickly and he had trouble getting to his feet as he ran away as fast as he could. Leaving only Macaque to have to find Wukong and LBD. Not a big problem seeing as there was a new light, light blue and gold light zooming around. Macaque spinned his staff and made his way quickly to the fight..not wanting to miss out some of the fun.

LBD had her smirk on her face as she breathed in and our harshly. She caught her breath quickly and the only ones breathing harshly were Wukong and Macaque, both having there staffs in there hands there grips tightly holding them. "Care to see what happend to your poor little successor Wukong?" Both monkeys froze and stopped there movements at the mention of MK.. MK! No no- Macaque forgot to tell Wukong..the golden light from earlier wasn't Mk. "He was convinced you were going to come rescue him.." LBD started and she held something in her hands..it was inside her cupped hands and it was yet to be shown to the two monkeys. "Of course you never came. You never come to his rescue Great Sage.." Wukong took a step back as he thought the worst..

"And he gave up on you. He fell. He screamed for your help..Macaque was fast to get help. Fast to leave. Yet I don't see MK anywhere..?" Macaque felt a wave of guilt shower over him as he also imagined the worst. Yet he knew....knew it was true. "What did you do to him you monster!!" Wukong said and he had tears streaming down his face. He had stepped foward his staff held behind him.. LBD only smiled her mouth opening.

"Come and get him.." LBD opened her cupped hands and it showed MK's hairband. It was a deep red. His color, yet it was ripped.. What seemed to look like souls seeped out from behind LBD and the floor was covered with her usual light blue smoke. Macaque gasped and stumbled closer to Wukong.. "Wukong I'm so sorry I left to get you and I didn't realise how outmatched the kid was and I'm really so-" Macaque was shut up when he saw Wukong's face. Tears had flattened the fur that covered his cheeks. "Were getting him back. Even if it kills me!" Wukong shot himself foward and yelled out in both anger and pain. Macaque followed not far behind..