Burn Marks•SpicyNoodles•

Suggested by paise240600, I loved there idea too much😭. It's so adorable and cute to me, but enjoy ;>)

"Red please stay still! You have hot sauce on your cheek!" MK yelled out as Red Son leaned back away from MK's hand that held a wet towel. "Hey no stay still Red Son!!" Red let out a whine as he could feel the cold towel against his cheek. MK wiped the hot sauce off but quickly yelped when he felt Red Son's cheek, the temperature of the fire demon had risen by too much for MK to handle. Red stood up from the chair and as he started to breath harshly, his hair starting to glow as it started to go aflame. "Red your um- hair?"

MK said and he backed up when be saw it instantly burst into flames. Red put his hands on his head as he tried to set them out, failing as he yelled and pulled his hands down quickly. MK had a worried expression on his face as he watched Red starting to breath in and out quickly and short, "Red calm down, your panicking!!" Red started to hug himself as he fell to his knees. Grunting in pain as his hair stayed aflame. "MK? Gah it hurts-!" MK kneeled down in front of Red as he saw how Red's uncovered skin was starting to rash up. "Breathe in and hold it..and then breath out,"

Red breathed in and held it, his hair diminished ever so slightly as he breathed out. "No wait MK back up! I'm going to burn you! Ahh!!" MK stood up and backed away from Red Son. Watching as Red grunted and gasped in continuous pain.

"Since when does your own fire hurt you?" MK asked quickly and Red only shut his eyes and looked towards the ground. "I-i don't know! But it hurts too much-" Red gritted his teeth as he held in another yell. MK felt panicked yet he didn't want to show it to his lover, afraid of scaring him more. "How can I help?" MK kneeled back down in front of Red, this time closer. "MK no stay back!-" Red gasped when he felt MK's arms wrap around Red. "MK?" MK only hugged Red tighter. MK's arms started to burn at how hot Red was currently, "Shh...just calm down. Relax.." Once MK said the words 'relax' Red's once tense muscles relaxed against MK's soft touch.

MK felt a small smile creep onto his face as he hummed a small rhythm, a common way to calm down Red when things got out of hand. Like now. "MK?...I didn't want to hurt you." Red started to cry as the pain around his body became visible. MK pat Red's back softly as he kept humming, "I'm so sorry- sorry!" MK only let out a sad sigh. "You didn't hurt me..and even if you did you would never do it on purpose. I know that as well as you do," MK kept whispering reassuring sentences as he could feel his shoulder starting to get wet from Red's silent tears.

"You stubborn mortal.." Red wispered out as he heard MK give a small laugh.

"And that's why you love me, isn't that right firefly?"

"Dont call me that!"

"Ahaha alright alright."

"Firefly."