Sob Stories•Mac+MK short battle•

God sometimes I get these ideas from tiktok audios..)

Macaque wiped away blood from his nose with his sleve. His breathing came in shallow breaths as he tried hide the fact he was beyond exhaustion.

MK..on the other hand looked like he had barely started. Sweat was visible on his forehead and it was barely dripping down the side of his face, Macaque gritted his teeth anger once again broiled inside him.
His ears twitched as he listened to MK's heart beat, ignoring the soft but quick sound of blood flow and concentrated on the kids heart beat.

It wasn't fast nor slow, it was at a steady pace. Also showing the fact MK wasn't scared, he wasn't scared of being beat by Macaque..?

Macaque twirled his staff and slipped into the shadows head first, his shadow form traveled smoothly and within seconds he was behind MK swining his spiked staff.
MK, not having the exact time to at least to move away, was hit.

And hard.

He fell to the floor with a painful thud as he crawled up onto his feet again Macaque swung again. He wasn't holding back anymore, there was no reason to hold back at all to be honest.
So with everything he had, he swung.

The rocks below him split in so many ways. The swing he had made seemed to split the air in half too, felt like it as Macaque let out a steady breath of air from his mouth.

MK blocked the hit though...

He raised his staff in time and had transformed into a bird with a puff of gold smoke. MK's dark brown wings tinted with gold and red flapped in the air. He held up at a steady height, far away enough from Macaque's that no close contact attack could reach him.
And if Macaque tried one of his far-range attack, MK would be able to see it before it hit him.

Wow! Guess his training sessions have been paying off(with time).

"I can hear your fast heart beat kid!" MK, felt vulnerable at being told this. He knew his heart was pounding against his rib cage at this point but he didn't want it to be told to him by someone else. That just felt too vulnerable for him.

Macaque twirled his staff and planted it onto the ground firmly, his eyes narrowed as he watched MK's bird body be steady in the air.

The only thing MK didn't want to fight, was Macaque's smoke monster. Now that. That was something he was surely not entirely ready to fend off against..

As if Macaque had heard his thoughts with those six ears, he smirked and plucked his staff out the ground and twirled it once more. It spun faster than before, small rocks and dust moved away as Macaque was engulfed in a dark purple tendrils.

They moved quickly, growing higher than what MK was steadily fluttering at.

And there it was, Macaque's right eyed scar. MK has come to a conclusion as to why it was visible in this huge form Macaque had, this form was too big for Macaque to put a glamour on that wouldn't drain his powers quicker.

MK has come to learn that glamours weaken the wearer, he's seen the tiredness it causes first hand.

"Ohhh MK..MK MK." MK flew down to the ground and transformed back into his mortal form. His hair moved around as the shadow monster leaned slightly down as if to get a better look at him. It drew air around him away and moved his hair and clothes even more.

"Failed once more." MK frowned, he didn't fail. He wasn't on his knees begging to be given mercy.

He. Wasn't. Done.