Breakdowns

(Small spicynoodles and of course a breakdown happens in this chapter. I am not the best at writing breakdowns cause i forget mine- so some bad spelling, yes. Sorry ab that)

"Hey noodle boy you seem quite slow today, something bothering you?" Red Son asked as he dodge the golden staff that had almost hit him. Both MK and him were training but it escalated and things were under control when- "I'm fine! I swear..just keep fighting!" MK said sweat making its way down his face. His grip around the golden staff tightend as he swung towards Red Son once more this time. The fire demon wasn't so lucky, "Gah! MK-" Red Son held the side of his left leg as he put his weight on the right. MK went wide eyed as he ran over to Red Son who was leaning against a wall now while still holding his leg, the amount of pain he was in was shown in his face. MK sighed as he saw that there wasn't any blood, "Kid!" Red Son and MK froze at the voice. "Oh no-.." MK turned around and saw an angered Monkei King. "Did you- were you using your staff?!" Monkei King asked as he saw Red Son's state, anger boiled off and he sighed annoyed. "Just..listen to me more carefully next time, kid." Monkei King walked over to the fire demon and picked him up with his tail, not having a single problem picking the demon up and taking him back to the small wooden cabin. MK stood still as he breathed in and out..his breathing just became more unsteady as he stood there. Frozen in place, his whole body was out of his control when he felt himself fall back to the wall that was behind him. MK's back was pressed against the stone wall as he started to hyperventilate..flashes of light blue and white came across his visions as his soroundings were either covered in smoke of a blur tint. "Picked the wrong Successor..Sun Wukong was wrong in picking...YOU." The voice echoed in MK's head as his hands shot up to his head pressing at the sides tightly. Betting himself he was going to explode if he kept putting more pressure, but he saw his vision go back to normal. His vision althought instantly changed into a bright gold color. "The eyes of truth?..Wh- why?" MK questioned as he let his arms fall to his sides. Prying himself off the wall, walking towards the middle of the stone covered room. Uneasy silence filled the air..the walls. "Boo." MK yelled out as he turned around his golden staff appeared in his hands- when did it disappear? No.. "Get out..Out of my h-head!!" MK fell to the floor his hands meeting the side of his head once again as his breathing became unregulated once more. "Like I said. Wukong totally picked out the wrong peach from the tree..." The voice boomed so loudly in his head he shut his eyes as the color blue bleeded into his vision. "S-stop!! Stupid Bone Demon," MK yelled out as a stabbing pain was felt when he finished his sentence. "You might want to watch those..words of yours. Monkie KID." MK felt his whole body ache as he started to shake violently, tears streamed down his face as more stabbing pain crossed his whole body. Each one hurt more than the other, "You should've done it..that night." MK opened his eyes wide when the voice had come from in front of him instead of around him. "Lady Bone Demon.." he wispered out as she saw how buetifuly creepy she looked. "Those pills they gave you...the temptation to swallow all of them at once.." Her tone was so much more colder than MK wanted and he felt a small hiccup crawl up his throat. MK's sleves were wet with tears as he kept wipping his face with the bright orange sleves. "You knew. You knew they would've been HAPPIER without YOU!" MK let out a chocked sob as he hugged himself his eyes closing shut again, his body leaning foward as he gritted his teeth. "No! They care for me..I know it!.." MK felt his lips tremble as he felt his own thoughts starting to deceive him. "...right?..." LBD looked down to MK who was still hugging himself tightly as he cried. "Pathetic mortal." LBD said and she let out a dry chuckle. "MK!" Red Son yelled out as he saw MK on his knees hugging himself while he was having a breakdown. "Kid-" Monkie King looked at MK's state and instantly froze with fear and shock. Red Son was already at MK's side as he put himself to work. He hugged MK tightly getting the other to at least hug him back, the fire demon started to give off more heat than usual. This was the way Red Son helped MK center himself back into reality when he had his breakdowns, "Shh..your okay MK.." Red Son wispered out as he placed his head on top of MK's raven hair. Whispering sweet nothings only MK himself could hear, his breathing matched up to the fire demon's own breathing and he let out a small sigh. Monkei King was close to the two of them that he could feel the extra warmth Red Son was creating..but not too close to the point he was eavesdropping. "MK?" Red Son asked as he parted himself from MK's strong grip around him. Only seeing the lower part of the mortals face he knew better than to lift the rest of his face up. "Are you better?" Red asked as he let MK hug him ever so slightly tighter- if possible. "Monkei King is watching...right." MK asked as he hid his face in the fire demon's sleeveless turtle neck shirt, his red jacket helping MK cover his face more. "Yeah..althought I think he can hear you," Red Son looked up to look at Monkei King who quickly moved his gaze to the ceiling as stars filled his idiot eyes. "Totally years you." Red said as he kept staring st Monkie King catching him take a glimpse but look away quickly again. "I'm better..thanks for asking. You big furnace," MK said as he smiled when he felt a huge wave of more warmth vibrate off the demon. "I am no furnace you peasant!" Red scolded as he said it in a joking manner..
"You should've done it..that night." The words echoed in MK's head as his smile disappeared. Red Son kept giving off more waves of warmth as his heart beat exelerated ever so slightly at the close touch. "Picked.." MK froze. "The wrong...." MK closed his eyes as he felt them starting to water all over again. "Successor!" MK dug his head closer to Red Son's chest as rhe words kept echoing all around him. The words that once didn't bother him...haunted him to his core.