Kidnapped•Double ship•

The ships in here will be Freenoodles, and Shadowpeach(of course😌) and it was suggested by Mystsong)

Wukong, Tang, Pigsy, and Macaque all huddled over a wooden table. Weird enough to say. No one was fighting or yelling. "Okay. So he wasn't here for work and I haven't seen since yesterday at around 7:30PM.."

Tang pet out a sigh as he rubbed his face, the half empty tea placed in front of him. Pigsy placed a hand on his shoulder giving a reassuring sqeezee.

"So that's the last of MK, right?" Wukong looked over to Macaque shocked that the other would care for the kid. "Yep. Usually he goes straight to bed after a long day," Macaque nodded as he took in the info.
"So that's it?"

"What do you mean 'that's it?' Monkie King?" Tang said but was quickly humbled by the glare he had gotten from Macaque.

"We don't have anything important apart from the time he left to go home. We don't even have a way to see if he was taken." Macaque scoffed and the eyes were on him again.

"What are you all looking at assholes!?"

"Do you have a way to find MK Macaque?" Tang said curios yet annoyed. Macaque let out a low growl, "Let's not fight. Not while our MK is in danger." Pigsy said and he got multiple nods from the rest.
"And for your information scholar I do have a way to see if MK was taken." Macaque smirked as he saw the face of realization on Wukong's. "You don't even know if you can do it right."

"It's too dangerous." Macaque rolled his eyes as he leaned off of the table. "Want to find the kid or not Wukong?" Pigsy and Tang looked over to the two monkeys worried for a possible fight between the two.

"If it means knowing if the kid was taken. Let's go.." Macaque nodded as he quickly followed Wukong out of the wooden cabin. Tang and Pigsy following behind..there hands holding each other in a hiding manner.

"Alright everyone don't get close to were I will be. I don't want to possibly pull you in with me," Macaque put a hand to the wall as he was swallerd by the shadows. Wukong stood in front of Pigsy and Tang in a protective manner.

"Wait so what is he doing again?" Pigsy asked and he could see Tang rub his temple. "Macaque will be trying to see something from  his shadow world thingy. If he does he'll come back and tell us, if he doesn't then we got nowhere again."

Pigsy nodded understand at least 1/3 of what Tang had just said. Wukong carefully stared at thr spot Macaque had gone into..patiently waiting for the other.

Wukong had only gotten Macaque for this because he knew the other monkey had grown...fond of MK. And plus if he did get something or some Intel it'll really help.

"Okay I'm not sure how much longer Macaque needs. But once the lights start flickering hold onto me and don't let go-" The lights stopped the sentence. They flickered all in different times.
Tang and Pigsy took ahold of Wukong's sleves as he spread his arms out protecting the two mortals comepletly from any possible danger.

Macaque came tumbling out of the wall as he fell to the ground face first. Wukong stiffed his laughter as he hurried over to help him, "Your really good at making landings Macaque."

Wukong helped Macaque up and let go of him once he could stand up on his own. Macaque grumbled something out as he dusted off his clothes. "Says the one who can't even take care of his things right." Wukong scoffed offended.

"Did you find something?" Tang had a worried expression on his face as he was being held back by Pigsy.

"I sure did scholar. Looks like we'll be needing to go to an old friend's home." Wukong confused gave a glance to Macaque and he realised. "Oh. Seriously? There is no way it could be them...there like- overly annoying."