Dear Shadowpeach(school AU)

Suggested by InkySoup_

◇Blood◇
◇Violence (Bullies)◇
◇Slurs (1)◇
◇Swears◇

"Move aside freak show!!" Laughter erupted in the busy hallway and Wukong was shoved into a wall. This was on purpose, his shoulder hurt as he rubbed it, he looked around and saw the guy who had spoken to him. He had stopped and had made a small circle around Wukong, no person dared to help, knowing that the guy on Wukong's tail wasn't any ordinary kid.

It was one of the popular kids, of course, it always is.

Wukong cursed under his breath and glared at the guy, he didn't know his name at all. He was bad with remembering useless names.

"Need something?" Wukong forced back the smile that wanted to creep onto his face as he watched the guys expression falter from one of anger to shock.
But it turned into a deeper anger, "Let's show the kid some manners." Wukong pressed his back against the wall, which was short lived as he was forced away from the wall. Arms wrapped under his arms, and he was carried away.

He was practically dragged to the restroom, it was the closest place and he knew that heading towards the lockerrooms was farther away and risked to be seen by teachers and not students.

Wukong gave silent pleads to various student passing by, sadly none of them wanted to be dragged into the problem either, so they walked away either guiltily or embarrassed.
Wukong looked around frantically, the restroom was at least 60 small blocks away. Macaque's classroom was 90 block away.

Oh how he wished he wasn't this unlucky.

"Get a move on freak!" The leader hissed out. Wukong tried to slow down the pace by planting his shoes into the ground, he succeeded by mere seconds but he was shoved foward even more.
"Don't even try to call for help. I've seen how close you are with that weird named Macaque guy..." Wukong simply nodded, it was all he could do make this pass by faster.

They entered the restroom and Wukong was pushed in. He managed to not fall, his hands outstretched foward as be balanced. "What's your relationship with Macaque? You seem so close. Are you dating or are you just friends." Small snickers burst out and Wukong didn't turn around to face them. He wanted to avoid all this.

"Friends." He simply muttered out. His hands were shaking and he forced his breathing to be steady.
Footsteps trilled in the restroom, before they stopped right behind Wukong. He tensed as he imagined the guy being right behind him..
"About the manners. What's the best way to teach someome..?" The answer was directed to the little buddies. Small whispering echoed before an actual answer broiled, "Teach him to stay in his lane."

"Hit him."

Wukong tensed up even more.

"I like your idea Jj. Not bad, probably the best idea I've heard in awhile." Wukong was pushed towards the wall. He hit his forehead and he felt a small dizziness wash over, he turned around only to be met with a punch way harsher than the shove itself.

He groaned in pain and hissed as he raised a hand to place over the spot he was punched at.

It was right below his eyes, right at his cheek bone and he felt the pain wash over him again as he touched it softly.
He focused back onto the guy in front of him..

The guys name finally popped up in his name.

Jared. Stupid Jared's.   

"The fuck do you want!?" Wukong yelled out. His voice echoed in the restroom and he didn't care if anyone walked in.
Jared, taken aback glanced back at his buddies.