Kidnapped pt2•Shadowpeach•

(I wanna see were there 'date' ends up.. ;] )

"Monkie King can I take a small break? I need to drink some water and breath a little," MK let himself fall to the floor hearing Monkie King's footsteps coming closer to him. "Alright but only 15 minutes kid and training will resume at once, okay?" MK just gave a thumbs up hearing Monkie King walk away.

The only place were there wasn't dust lying around or rubble was his humble home. Monkie King opened the door and saw Macaque sitting stiffly on the couch, "Need something?" Macaque asked as he fiddled with his hands. His ear twitching once in awhile, "No. I just came to..check up on you, you doing alright in here?" Macaque looked up to Wukong giving an annoyed glare. "I've been dead for eons. Of course I'll be okay being stuck in here hiding."

Wukong's ears lowered at the remark.

"Hey..higher up the mountain there's this spot were we can watch the sky. I could take you there for our.." Wukong trailed off not sure if the other felt comfortable enough with the word comepletly said. Macaque sighed as he looked back at the wall in front pf him, "Date. You can say it. I'm not that sensitive anymore, plus shouldn't you be going back outside? 15 minutes." Wukong nodded as he didn't move. Macaque looked back up a somewhat confused expression on his face but before he could say anything else arms wrapped around him.

Wukong hugged him tightly and close, "Your so stiff Macaque, relax.." Macaque closed his eyes as he tried to relax. Lucky enough, his whole body relaxed against Wukong's body.

"See. I didn't hurt you- wait I didn't hurt you, right?" Wukong pulled away from the hug afraid that he might have hurt the other kn accident. Macaque rolled his eyes as he huffed out his arms grabbing Wukong, pulling him back into the hug they shared. "Guess not..?" Macaque pinched Wukong and be got another yelp from him. "Yes yes! Thats a yes!" Wukong ended up laughing against Macaque. Macaque sharing in with some of the laughter.

"Monkie King its been more than-" MK opened the door and instantly made an 'awe' face as he could see the two monkey huddled together on the couch. Macaque looked more asleep and tired than the Monkie King and so he decided to leave the home of the monkeys for now. Come back tomorrow.

So he did, leaving the mountain and of course MK petted some of the small monkey before saying goodbye.

"Is the kid gone?" Wukong asked and he saw Macaque groan as he opened his eyes. "Long gone. I can't hear him anymore.." Macaque yawned as he made himself comfortable again. Wukong shuffled himself off of Macaque and sighed watching the other sleep peacefully. "Night night.." Wukong patted Macaque's head softly ruffling his fur to anger the monkey later.

Wukong got up and started to make his way to the door, he glanced back to see Macaque lying on the couch. Giving a small smile before opening the door and leaving shutting it closed behind him.

The sun was setting and Monkie King had some fruits in his hands as smaller monkies followed and helped him with a fruit or two.

"Okay. Don't jump on anything and lay down the fruits here, okay?" Monkie King layed down the fruits in the middle of the blanket. The other smaller monkies placing the fruit down softer.

They chirped and sat by waiting for there King to say something or do something, so that they can follow. "Make sure the children don't grab and eat the fruit, please.." The bigger and scrawny monkies nodded and chirped. Wukong sighed as he glanced down to a specific smaller monkie.

"Lost your mom kid?" Wukong kneeled down his hand patting the little ones head. She chirped and gave Wukong a big smile. "Alright, come on I'll give you a ride. Let's go find your mom real quick then," Wukong picked the smaller monkie up and placed her on his head.