Immortal...°No Ship!°

Yada yada...angst baby. It's in my blood.)

Wukong sat down on the edge of the cliff. He came here each and every day for the past six centuries..he had become lonely quickly and he found himself being more focused and centered when he came to this cliff.

So he started to come here. Each and every day. If he had something to do, he ignored that duty and came here.

Nothing would stop him from coming..and if he even skipped a day fr coming to this cliff. Wukong would start to feel disoriented and wouldn't be able to control his emotions in a way he would like.

After he outlived hid Master and his companions. He didn't want to make friends or family anymore. So he left and fled to a island...where no one would bother to look.

But after a couple thousand years. A special raven haired boy had come along. Wukong had visited the city again and he found the boy down were his staff was at..

After that day the boy became his successor.

Monkie Kid...

MK for short.

Each time there was danger. MK would go and help, bringing light and help to aid. Wukong loved the way his successor had grown under his command. He loved all the battles and adventures they did together.

Loved the way the kid never stopped bringing hope and light everywhere he went.

Even if he hinsemf wasn't okay. The kid made sure everyone was fine before he focused on himself.

MK had helped Wukong with the grieving of his old friends.
The kid really helped him alot. And after they defeated the Lady Bone Demon. It felt as if it all crumbled.

Everyone parted ways. Leaving the country..

And in the end Wukong heard that they all died of natural causes.

Wukong was all..alone again. He had no one and he didn't want to make more friends. Everyone he loved dearly were dead because he was immortal and theg were mortals.

Something becoming immortal is a curse. It may seem good and exicted. But it's not. It's the complete opposite and Wukong was wishing be never are those plumbs.

Wukong also heard while MK was alive. The kid had gotten married to Red Son. The fire demon was happy to have MK as a husband. Yeah.
But even Red Son outlived MK. And now the fire demon is like Wukong..lost and sad at the fact he outlived the one person he really loved.

There not in the circle of life anymore.

Not anymore.