Holograms•No Ship??•

(Cake by Melanie Martinez was the sudden jolt of inspiration 🤭)

TW'S- BL00D, BEATING UP, LOSS OF REALITY

"No no stop please stop this!!" MK yelled out as he grabbed both sides of his head with his hands. He's face scrunched up in pain and sadness. He's eyes were wide open as they shined the familiar light blue color, "What do you mean?" MK's lips quivered at the voice.
"Your not him." Light footsteps could be heard walking closer to MK who lied ok his knees on the floor, "I am. Look at me...and you'll see I look just like him. Talk like him." MK screwed his eyes shut when he could remember the real Red Son. When MK first got to this void. It was Mei, Pigsy and Tang who had appeared. It took awhile before MK could realise that, they weren't his actual friends but a holographic movie. A memory would be easier words.

But then horrible things would be brought up.

Like that one time MK had messed up training while being under Macaque's wing. That was brought up by Mei.. but she never knew about that at all.

And that other time MK had messed up and accidentally stepped on one of the baby monkeys on Flower Fruit Mountain. MK was scolded at by Swk but he knew he didn't mean it, the Konkie King was protective over the little ones..

"See. You know. You know how many times you've messed up yet you are still here, why's that Qi Xiatòn?" MK went stiff at the name. He had never told Red Son- or any one in this matter his real name(apart from Mei of course)

But she has never told anyone else. She had promised that. She knew how much it meant for MK.

"Are you going to look up or?..." It wasn't Red Son anymore. Instead it was the cold and stale voice. Unfamiliar yet MK knew who it belonged too, "Your not real...none of this is real." MK looked up. His eyes still went wide when he saw the Monkie King looking down at him with such disappointment, it bore holes into MK's mind and memory. "And now your not going to speak either. Great..you see this, another reason why I shouldn't have picked you as my successor.." The words stung, yes of course they did. But MK has heard them before. And that proved his point more.

"I'm not stupid.. Stop this madness Lady Bone Demon. Using the 'shouldn't have picked you as my successor' line is not new. It was stupid of you for even saying it." MK stood up from his knees as his head looked up ever so slightly, looking right into the King's golden eyes. It hurt to stare at them but he knew be wasn't going to when he returned back to his reality. But Sun Wukong only gave a wide creeping smile. The one that haunted MK in his nightmares. "Hey!" MK felt his hair be pulled harshly by Swk's hand. MK winced at the feeling yet he didn't show the sudden pit of absolute fear that rested at his legs, Swk's hologram only smiled more wickedly as his grip around MK's raven hair tightend.

Making MK shut his eyes and open them. "Stop! Let go of me you vein monkey!!" MK felt his legs go weak below him as the ground left him and he was lifted off the ground but not by alot. MK's hands flung to his head and they touched Swk's hand, he tried to get the grip of the other to let go but he didn't budge one bit.

It was useless of course.

"I asked you to do one thing!! And one thing only." Monkie King's words cut sharp into MK's ears. But he kept going, "And you cheated. You tried to take the easy way out!! By trying to get the Sadmadhi fire!!" MK yelled out in pain as he felt his side and stomach suddenly starting to hurt. He's breathing started to shorten and become quick, as so did his heart beat. The 'Monkie King' was starting to not very lightly punch MK at his sides and stomach. Each punch MK let out either a yell of pain or a grunt. And they didn't seem to sound pretty with the more MK got punched.