The Bad Place? •Monkey Fight•

Let's end the month with some angst.)

Macaque grits his teeth, his narrowed eyes piercing Wukong's batted frame like knives. They were breathing hard and the only thing keeping Wukong from finishing this was the fact that MK was right behind him, if he were to throw a full-powered attack then MK would get either blown away or hurt. Wukong didn't want that.

"Hit me Wukong! Throw a punch, come on. Quit being a little scared cat and come at me!" Wukong gasped as time seemed to slow, his eyes going wide as he so slowly ducked down. He felt a painful line go across his cheek, right below his right eye.
Wukong jumped back, he was crouching as he looked back up. Macaque was closed than before but the distance was still enough.

"Pathetic. Just because that stupid kid is here you're holding back." Wukong glanced back, MK was still stuck to the wall. The staff is the thing restraining him to the wall, like a bug.
Wukong didn't have time to go and help out the kid, even if he made a clone Macaque would do that to.

Copy his every move without a second thought.

"Truly pathetic." Wukong jumped forward but stopped short when he heard a faint yelp from behind him. He landed hard on the floor as he looked back, his eyes going wide as he saw one of Macaque's shadow clones holding MK's chin in a tight grip. Wukong was going to jump to MK but stopped short again, Macaque had whispered something to MK.

Wukong didn't hear.. but by the way, MK went wide-eyed, looked at him, and then trembled.
The King knew it was bad. So bad that it put fear or anger, if not both into MK. Something that charismatic kid doesn't feel so often.

"How much did you tell him." He didn't know the type of question he was truly asking, he only knew it was something he needed to know. If Macaque had told MK something about the past, something Wukong truly regrets because of how bad it was.
Then he needed to know.

He needed to.

"What? About the bad thing?" Macaque said acting clueless, the shadow clone shifting into the real Macaque. Wukong grits his teeth and his face knitted into one of rage and worry. A horrible combination on the King's face.

Macaque smirked, a scoff slipping out of his lips as he let go of MK's chin. The mortal boy simply looked at Wukong as if the King was a horrifying god...
"About the bad place? Where the bad things happened?" Wukong made his hands into firsts as he couldn't bring himself to even glance at MK. "Where that bad place came to create bad demons?" Wukong knew what Macaque was speaking about.

Knew every single detail, down to the time, gore, and sounds.
Those God-awful sounds. The horrible checking sobs, the cries for help, to stop.

"Oh but don't worry MK. Everything is just fine now," Macaque spread his arms, his gaze locked onto Wukong as he kept talking. "Macaque.." Wukong said in a harsh whisper as his whole body began to tremble with anger. Rage.
"Everything worked out. Wukong won!"

Wukong had won.

Macaque let out a crazed laugh as he covered the right side of his face, laughter seeping cold and dark as he continued to laugh. It angered Wukong even more.

"He sealed me away! So that the world could be safe from a parasite like me!" The awful silence rang out, Macaque's laugh had died down to a simple chuckle and then scoff. Wukong could feel that his face wasn't what he wanted it to look like, "You don't get to feel bad." Macaque said through gritted teeth, his face turning one of anger.
"You don't get to say sorry! You never meant it and never will!" Wukong let out a shaky breath as he felt his body not move. He was frozen to the spot.

"Macaque!" Wukong hadn't meant for it to come out so harsh. But it had, it made Macaque's ears twitch and then lower, the sound had been too much. Macaque's frame was shaking just like Wukong's, most likely from anger.

It always was anger.

Macaque looked into Wukong's eyes, "Admit it. I was just an embarrassment to you, that's why you sealed me away." It was the way Macaque had said it as if he was realizing Wukong's intentions back then.
But he was wrong. If only Wukong could even convince the other demon that it wasn't like that. That he was wrong, what Wukong did was wrong.

There was a sound of checking, and Wukong focused back to see that Macaque was crying. Tears streamed down his face as his whole face tried to force his tears to look like they weren't there. "I'm not going to stand here, and let you remind me about everything I hate about myself!" Wukong grunted as he held back Macaque from punching him, putting steady hands on the other elbows and holding them back.
Macaque was spilling, his cracked glass was overflowing with anger, emotions that were too destructive now. Wukong couldn't help but feel a horrible stab of pain from his chest drop down to his stomach.

He had seen Macaque cry twice before this.

The second time was when he sent Macaque out of the mortal plane.

And to Diyu. Hell.

"I never wanted it to be this way, I never asked for it," Macaque said in a hushed whisper, his eyes wide as they turned from anger-filled eyes to pain-filled. Wukong felt the force pushing him back lessen. "I never asked to be made."

Wukong flinched at that.

"I-I'm sorry." Wukong watched how Macaque's eyes glazed over not with tears but with anger again. "What?"

It came out in a whisper. But Wukong heard it like it was right beside his ear.

"I had no idea.. that you–.. felt this way." Wukong knew he had chosen poor words, while Macaque suffered a living inferno, Wukong suffered torture too.
"'I had no idea?!'" Macaque laughed, a smile slipping on his face as he laughed even more. "You had no idea!?" The laughing became hysterical. Wukong pushed back as force came harshly toward him. His arms shook with the strength pushing against him, "It was my entire existence! My fucking life Wukong!" Wukong winced, he was breathing unevenly as he felt his own eyes begging to burn.

Macaque grits his teeth, "You don't get to cry! You don't get anything because of what you did and caused me!"

"You want to pretend none of this happened. You think I'm just a big mistake!?" Wukong blinked away the tears as he fell to one knee, his anger was gone and the pain washing over him like waves caused his strength to weaken.

Macaque's words were strong, driven by pure raw hatred towards him. It caused even more pain to surge down.
"You never hesitated when you took my life away. Never hesitated when you left me!"

Sorry I wasn't able to write or post anything, I've been reading a lot and I've been doing many tests and concerts lately, and the rest of my next week will be constant testing so there won't be much of me.)

But that doesn't stop me from working on my other fic on ao3, I mainly use that now since I prefer it more but I will of course still use wattpad.)

Have a nice day/night!)