Among us AU•Shadowpeach•

!!AMONG US HUMAN AU!!

("Why am I doing this again?" Said my inner Monologue..)

!TW!
•Slight graphic paragraphs
•Character death
•Murder
•Angst♡

Wires sparked here and there and Wukong huffed in annoyance as he leaned his forehead a little foward. He has been trying to fix these damned wires for the last five minutes and he feels utterly useless.
"Need some help?" Wukong yelped and fell he looked back to see it was only Macaque.

"I-.. uh no!" Wukong got up from the floor as he dusted off his knees. His legs ached as he felt blood rush to them once again, Macaque simply crossed his arms and gave a smug grin to Wukong. Who was looking at him but not directly in the eye. "You entered the room minutes ago and haven't left, are you sure?" Wukong rolled his eyes and looked back down at the mixed wires he was supposed to be tasked with fixing.

He wasn't an expert when it came to untangling anything, "No. Can you help me and get this over with, it's embarrassing." Macaque chuckled as he walked foward and kneeled down to where the wire compartment was. Wukong stood a foot behind him and watched how Macaque easily maneuvered the wires to their corresponding colors. "There." He said closing the metal panel and he got up, dusted his knees and looked at Wukong. "What's your next task?" Wukong looked down to his wrist and his screen read that he only needed two more and he was done.

"What tasks do you have left?" Macaque looked at the entrance and then back at Wukong, "I'm done with mine. I'll be back. I'll find you when I'm done, alright?" Wukong hummed in agreement as he distracted himself with looking down at his wrist and looking at the map. Macaque left as silently as he had left and then he was gone, "Reactor and then the cafeteria dumpster, huh, not bad!" Wukong tapped something on his screen and it seemed to turn off as he made his way out of the electrical room and left.
Heading towards the reactor room he heard something but thought of it seeing as he was right beside the engines, and they were eligible to throw someome mad at some point.

As Wukong walked towards the reactor room he took notice of some smudged red stains heading into the security room, he walked into the room and his eyes widened as he saw a dead body.

Limbs twisted at horrible angles as guts spewed out of their opened stomach, their suit was no longer a white but a drenched red. Wukong looked at his wrist and the screen turned on instantly, there was a red button at the top right corner and he pressed it nearly instantly. An alarm blared through the intercoms and Wukong had nothing else to do but to take one more glance before having to stumble to the cafeteria to meet with the others.

When he got there, he was bombarded with questions, who? Why? How? When?
"Give him space!" Wukong looked up as his entire face was a small taint of green, Macaque grabbed Wukong's shoulders and lead him to sit at the middle table. Everyone else took a seat, only one missed.

The body Wukong had found..

"Hey, what happend?" Macaque's voice was so soothing it drove the image out of Wukong's mind almost instantly.

Almost.
"I-.." Wukong looked up and saw his teammates, his crew.
"I found one of us dead. White suit." There was gasps of horror and shock and Wukong looked ahead but his eyes were empty. "You're saying he's dead..?" It was a feminine voice, a girl in a bright green suit looked horrified as her lower lip trembled. Wukong couldn't help but nod so slowly his eyes prickled with cold air making him want to cry himself.

Macaque put an arm around Wukong and welcomed a warm hug, he happily accepted and let his head rest against Macaques black suit. "God, we didn't know the guy well but that's just horrible." A guy in a red suit said as he crossed his arms and looked as if he was truly being hurt too by this(usually he wasn't hurt by dead people, but guess there wasn't many on the ship either). "We'll stick in groups of two, continue to do our tasks and we'll hopefully hit a pit stop soon.." Wukong saw that it had been his student that had spoken, he wore a light orange suit almost a soft yellow.