Haha•Shadowpeach?•

(I needed some fluff for me rn🤭 scratch the fluff!! AHAHAHA)

Macaque gasped in pain as he held his head, he fell to his knees as he shut his eyes, and gritted his teeth to not yell. He wasn't alone, seconds earlier he was fighting Wukong to come and take him back to LBD. Wukong moved his head to try and get a better look at the state Macaque was in. "Macaque..?" Uncertainty was held in the tone of the Sage and Macaque wanted to scoff but once he opened his mouth he shut it back up.. Wukong frowned seeing that the black-furred monkey wasn't lying about this. "Macaque take in a deep breath and hold it." Macaque ignored the other but did as he was told as he felt a ringing pain shoot through his body. He was shaking, not harshly but enough for it to be visible. "May I?" Wukong had his hands near Macaque's shoulders, not far from touching the other. Macaque just scoffed but regretted it as he inhaled sharply, Wukong took this as a yes and placed his hands on Macaque's shoulders.

Wukong got closer and he could feel the trembling body rub against him softly as he patted the other's back softly. Macaque held his breath at the sudden affection, "W-wukong?" Macaque cursed himself as he bit down on his lip. Shutting out the mumbles. Wukong kept rubbing the other's back softly and he breathed in and out in an exaggerated way. Macaque copied his breathing and found himself calmer than before. It wasn't weird..no, not that. It was a deja-vu feeling. This has happened but that was years ago, back when they were good friends. Like always things end but the one thing Macaque didn't want to ever end was this. At this exact moment, he wanted it to loop on forever and never end.

A common thought.

"You okay?" The trance Macaque was in broke and he realized the situation he was back in. He could only see golden furr to his left and below him as the rest was rock and grey. It was nice being this close to the other..it felt as if nothing could ever hurt Macaque ever again. "I'm-.." Macaque took in a shaky breath as he felt a stabbing pain sting near his chest. "Alright." Wukong didn't move after he heard those words. He stayed put and kept rubbing circles on Macaque's back, "You know you can.. let go?" Macaque heard his voice waver as he became unsure with the thought of leaving the soft grasp of the other.

"Do you want me to let go?"

"..."

Wukong let out a small giggle at this and he stayed put not moving, his hands now moved higher up Macaque's back and rubbed circles once more. Macaque felt a small smile creep on his face as he finally felt his tensed muscles rest once more. "Shut up dumass." Macaque scolded out and Wukong scoffed offended. "Who are you to call me a dumass? Your the one who fell first," Macaque chuckled and he could feel a small snicker come from Wukong too. "Your such a child, you know?" Wukong hummed in agreement and Macaque quickly froze when he heard a small purr vibrate through his body.

"Aww already giving into my soft touch? That's just sweet Macaque," Macaque wrapped his arms around Wukong as he hid the lower half of his face. His tail flicked back and forth softly as he saw Wukong's tail do the same. The once small smile became a bigger one and he didn't care if the other could feel his smile against his shoulder, he has wanted this for so long.

"Wake up.."

Macaque gasped as his body jerked awake and he shot up, his hands behind him to balance himself. His chest heaved up and down quickly and sweat strolled down his face. Tears were quick to meet his eyes but he refused to let them break free. The pillow he was once hugging was laying now beside him, squished. The cover was no longer on top of him as he had pulled it off hours earlier since it was getting too hot. Yet he felt cold and hot at the same time, a shitty feeling when dreams like these happen. It wasn't the first dream he had that included the Sage in it..yet each one didn't make his worries dim. It made them bigger. "God..fucking hell." Macaque whispered out as he rubbed his eyes, he adjusted to the darkness around him and could make out sprawled clothes on the floor and a mirror with a box nearby. His bed was messy, and the room itself was a hell wreck.

"Why am I like this," Macaque told himself and he layed back down pulling the covers over him and ignoring how it got so hot quickly. He pulled the pillow close and hugged it, his legs trying to grab part of the pillow but it wasn't long enough, so he was left with an empty feeling. As long as he could hold the pillow with his arms he wouldn't have nightmares but dreams of Wukong instead.
Macaque let his eyes fall halfway closed as he felt tiredness and hyperness fill him.