The Little Things Matter

A Spicynoodles Oneshot

Total Words: 426

MK looked down, he was rushing to his German class to go and see Mei as soon as possible. He was going to pass the front office very soon and he felt tense as he felt the shoulders of other people hit him harshly.

He was leaving his band class, which was on the other side of the school away from his German class.

So he had to practically run to get to his class before the bell rang again and he had to go to the front office to get a referral...

MK was at the front door of the library, his head still thing low as he could only see people's shoes now. He tensed when multiple laughter rang around behind him, he held only his backpack steals tightly as he felt himself closing in on himself.

MK was grabbed from behind, arms wrapped around his entire body wrapping him in a human arm cage. He panicked and held his breath, ready for something horrible to happen.

"Noodle boy!!" MK was quickly untensed at the new voice. It was cheery and happy. "I haven't seen you around I missed you so so much!" MK let a smile fall upon his face.

"I'll see if I can get my schedule changed to have some of my classes with you. I've got German right now so I need to hurry!" MK placed a hand on Red Son's arm. Red Son let go, turned MK around, and placed a hand under MK's deep eye bags... Guilt washed over him and MK saw the guilt.

"School keeps me up..don't worry it's nothing big." MK gave a tired smile now. Removing Red Son's hand from underneath his eyes. Red Son sighed but let the boy go. "Hurry, you'll be late, the bell rings in a minute or two.." MK nodded and quickly walked off.

His face became red, the interaction had brightened his day.

And tiredness he once felt subsided...

(I'm sorry for not updating for like almost 20 days now. It's been a struggle with school and so much homework has piled up, for the people who have requested things during those 19 days I've been inactive. I'll be writing your request soon, I promise. I'm currently doing a collab so the requests will wait another three days or so.)

(Aside from that, this was based on an interaction I have with an old friend. They just hugged me so I added the rest, have a gold dah/night dear reader..)