Them<3•SpicyNoodles•

MK was lying down on Red Son's bed, he had stayed over at the Bull family's home for now. It was a little sleepover I guess, and MK didn't want to sleep alone so Red Son shared his bed.

This is how MK found himself trapped underneath Red Son. He could pull the fire demon off with ease but he didn't want to wake them up.

Not when they looked so peaceful.

MK placed a hand on Red Son's head, the soft silky red hair passed between his fingers, slipping gingerly across the soft curls.
Red Son's head shifted and MK froze, they relaxed back down on MK, their head placed in the crook of the raven haired boys neck.

The warm breath on MK's neck made him shiver, his hand was placed back onto the soft red hair again, slowly untangling the tangles in the hair.

MK didn't want Red Son to wake up, the fire demon wasn't a...morning person to be exact. If they were woken up they would start the day with anger coffee, an angry face mixed with black coffee.

It scared MK at one point, he learned not to wake up Red Son with cold water after that(got his clothes burned)
But for now, MK was safe because he could hear Red Son's soft snores.

Red Son shifted again, MK looked down- well tried to. The fire demon's head moved down to MK's chest, warm arms wrapped around MK's body.
"Blue wire to...engine one." MK smiled. He quickly learned that the other was a sleep talker too.
The small snores filled MK's ears again, the soft silky hair was now completely untangled.

MK was bored again.

A loud vibrating sound came from Red Son, it caught MK's distant attention quickly. MK could feel his whole chest vibrating, but it wasn't his, it was Red Son's chest vibrating. "Eek!" MK fell silent as he felt Red Son's arms untangle around his body and legs wrapped around his waist, as best as Red Son's unconscious ability could.

The purring sound quickly became louder as Red Son's head lifted and placed back down on MK's chest.
"Ha-..okay." MK let out a breathy sigh. His body quickly heated as the fire demon's powers kicked in, MK threw the covers off of him and Red Son.

The cold air around them hit MK and he sighed, "Red Son-" The fire demon's purring became louder. Their head pressed tightly at MK's chest, purring with delight.

"Red Son- it's hot!" MK whispered out loudly, Red Son's ears twitched and the volume of the purring lowered. "MK...you didn't just wake me up.. right?" Red Son's eyes craked open, his tired eyes bored holes into MK's eyes. MK gave a nervous smile. "N-no?" He squeaked out.

"Let me sleep. Unless you want to worry about burnt clothes again.." Red Son yawned and fell asleep as quickly as he had woken up. MK groaned and let his head fall deep into the pillow below him, sweat trickled on his forehead.

Red Son shifted, letting out a petty whine as he moved off of MK. MK looked at Red Son, seeing those tired eyes craked open ever so slightly.

"Red?" Red Son's ears twitched again and he frowned, "Sorry.." He whispered out. Red Son quickly lied down beside MK, back facing the raven-haired boy.
MK felt a tang of guilt hit his chest, watching how the fire demon's chest heaved up and down softly, if he focused on the rising chest he could see how it raised up in a twitch.

Was the demon.. "Are you crying?" MK lifted a hand and placed it on Red Son's back.

He could feel how the chest heaved up and down, if he waited he could feel the quick sucked in breaths and hiccups.

"No." Red Son muttered out.

"Why are you crying?" Red Son curled up on himself, "It's stupid." It was MK's time to frown now. "It's not. I bet it isn't!" Red Son wiped the tears away. His eyes falling closed as his lower lip trembled ever so slightly.

"No..no it's stupid. Forget it." MK scooted closer to the fire demon, he could feel the sudden temperature change. "Wanna cuddle again?" Red Son smiled at this, it was a small and subtle smile.

The fire demon turned around, arms wrapping around MK quickly, "Guess that's a total yes." MK smiled and placed both his hands on Red Son's head, softly petting down the red head.

"I just didn't want you to leave.." Red Son finally whispered out. MK pressed Red Son closer to him, in a soft manner he placed a kiss on Red Son's head. "You could've told me that...plus you know I'll never leave you." Red Son smiled, tears abruptly spilled out his eyes.

Happy ones.

"I know..that's whh I fell in love with a dork like you."

"Hey! I am no dork!"

"You are. Nothing will change that monkey!"

"If I'm a dork.." MK placed another kiss on Red Son's head, "I'm your dork I guess." Red Son rolled his eyes. "You sure are."

(Them<3..just no words- these two would be the couple to have only two sides. The angry tempered side(Red Son) and the sweet one(MK)

Their amazing!!)