Oh. •DragonFruit•

I'm not a big dragonfruit shipper...but the angst for today shall be light, I think. Hopefully)

(MK is monkei! Got a tail, and six ears ;) ))

MK was about to open his door but the voices in his living room kept whispering. So he pressed his ears against the door, he could hear the voices better now.. and how he wished he hadn't gotten curios.

"Haha, your so funny Red Son. But when will we tell MK about..this?" MK bit his lip as his eyes shot to the floor, he wiped his eyes before tears could slip away.
"I don't know Mei, I mean we can tell him once he comes out his room?" MK didn't hear the rest, he had pulled away from the door.

Afraid he was hearing things. Hearing things he didn't want to hear. Thought this mind was playing mind games to him, so he opened the door.

And instantly, he saw the holding hands. And laughing...

Laughing.

"Oh hey MK!" Mei said as she shot up, going to go hug MK but he pulled away before she could latch on. "Is something wrong?" MK just shook his head.
If it was true.

He wanted to hear them say it to his face.

"So me and Red boy have something to tell you.." Mei stepped back to Red Son. Her hand falling to her side as it interlocked with Red Son's hand.
MK felt his chest tighten at te sight, but he held his breath.

"Please don't say it.."

"No its not true-"

"There not dating please.."

"No-"

"Me and Red boy are dating!!"

MK's whole body dropped. Dropped to the floor, his knees hitting hard against the floor as it sounded like it hurt but MK didn't care.

Not anymore.

Mei had ran over to MK but MK pushed her hand away, tears slipping down his face.

"MK what is going on!?" MK shook his head and thought about something. Thinking small..fast..

And before Mei could know it. MK was gone.

In a class of orange and purple smoke.

She sighed as she held her hands to her sides, they were made fists.

"It's not your fault. He was wrong to react like that Mei.." Mei just sighed and wiped her face. Red Son came up beside her and hugged her. Mei quickly felt her face starting to become wet as she hugged Red Son tightly. Holding him close..

"It's not your fault Mei.." Red Son said again stroking the short hair.

(Like I said, not a big Dragonfruit shipper but I liked this. Even tho it was less than 500 words.)