Bullies•Trafic Light Trio•

This is just me projecting my fear onto MK-)

MK was worried to go to school, he had one more year and he'll be able to not go to school anymore(as long as he graduates of course)

And here he was. Standing in front of the school doors, yet he hasn't even touched the handle to open the doors...fear flooded him as he remembered all the times of last year, and the year before, and the year before that one.

It settled a sick feeling so deep within he felt like he could puke at any given moment..

Yet he didn't.

"Hey MK!" MK turned around and saw his only friends walking up to him. "Hey Mei, Hey Red!" Red Son waved and Mei hugged MK, "Mei didn't stop dragging me." Mei smiled and stuck her tounge out to Red Son, "You are slow! It's not my fault I wanted to see MK!" Red Son just rolled his eyes.

The three started to walk inside. The sudden gut wrenching feeling inside MK diminished ever so slightly, the three held hands as they walked into the school building.

People whispered.

Peopled watched.

And MK felt every single stare bore holes into his skin, in such a painful manner he wished he could crawl under a rock and die..

"Look who it is.. Qi Xiatian." MK froze, his head raised up and his eyes met those dark brown ones.

The ones he's been seeing for the past couple of years.

"Want something?" Mei perked up, she could feel how tense MK had abruptly gotten..and she was determined to get the dude to back off, no matter what.
"I just wanted to talk to MK for a little. Get to catch up, you feel me?" Red Son frowned.

Red Son put his body foward, in a protective manner, blocking the dude and MK. "I don't think he wants that," MK clung close to Red Son..awfully close.
"Why not? We're friends, dear friends, right MK?"

MK let out a shaky breath. His throat had closed up and fear bubbled so deep within it drove his kind crazy.

"Y-yeah!" MK squeaked out. Red Son sqeezed MK's hand, a warning.

Mk swallowed the harsh lump that had suddenly appeared in his throat. It didn't leave. "No, no it's fine Red. We'll just talk.." Mei frowned as she heard the sentence tail off.

The guy smiled brightly.. "Come on. I want to talk in private MK."
"Okay..but please tell me if he does anything, okay?" Red let go of Mk's hand and MK felt the cold air of the school hit his palm.

The empty palm..

MK felt his back hit the hard wall of the cold bathroom.

"You haven't told them anything. Right!" MK shook his head. Panick filled his actions and eyes. "If I hear...one single peep from you. I'll make sure you don't go home with some bruises but a broken nose." MK nodded, he yelped as he felt his stomach be punched.

He bucked over his arms flinging to protect his head, "Still weak as ever I see." The guy grabbed MK's shirt and pulled him up from the ground and against the cold wall again.
MK whimpered in fear, the guy only smirked. "One peep. You get ONE warning Xiatian, break this and I'll make sure to break you beyond repeair." MK nodded again.

His words were gone...he couldn't use them.

"Alright." MK felt the floor below his feet, he was let go. The guy fixed MK's shirt, making sure there was no damage to show the struggle that had happend previous seconds ago.

"Have fun.." The guy smiled and left, MK looked down to the floor, his legs felt weak and he found out why. He fell to the floor, his knees painfully hitting the floor.
Tears quickly streamed down his face as he wiped at them, but they kept coming nothing was going to stop them.

Not even the thought of possibly telling Red Son and Mei.

They could do something, they had the abilities to do something.

...

But MK was useless.

Broken.

Pity...if only MK was stronger, braver.

He could stand up for himself...but he saw what happend the last time. He barely made it out alive.

...Oh MK...

Oh Qi Xiatian. Such a pity.

"MK?" MK's eyes shot open as he looked up. It was Red Son's voice. "MK!!" MK felt arms wrap around him and he was cradled close, so close to the demon he could feel a soft rumbling coming from deep within Red Son's chest.
It soothed MK down, it calmed his nerves.

But those nerves spiked when he felt the sudden pain around his body, the bruises were starting to hurt and MK could finally pin point were ever single punch had landed.

"Oh MK...I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you." Red Son wiped MK's tears away. But soon those tears were replaced by newer ones, "I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry...sorry.." MK's lower limp quivered as he whimpered.

"I'm sorry- sorry! I'm so sorry please!!" MK didn't know what he was muttering at this point.

'Please'... 'I'm sorry' were the only thing MK could mutter, his mind was rambled, memories, flashes of what will happen tomorrow tore at him.

Ripped him apart.

For whoever has suffered from bullies, I'm sorry. I understand how hard it can be.)

Plus this is just one fear of going back to school, the fear of being bullied all over again is so agonizing)