I cant believe you..pt2

(Sorry for the absence. Ive been feeling horrible and the state test is in 3 days☹️)

(I asked my friends if I should do angst or fluff? And they said angst. I don't rrl take this as angst but it's somewhat sad, enjoy😌)

After Red Son had rejected MK in a harsh way. MK wasn't seen..by Red Son of course, but when MK went to fight the demon's that would occasionally sweep in and hause havoc. He would do it quickly because MK always knew. Red was watching him. The feeling of being watched didn't leave, only when he got home the tiny watching feeling became bigger and bigger. But he ignored it.

MK walked into his apartment and sighed and he plopped onto the soft cushion of the couch below him. The watchful feeling lingered inside his mind as he groaned and looked around. Nothing- well no one was there. And so he did the only thing that would most likely out whoever was stalking him. MK closed his eyes and opened them- they flickered light blue and he gritted his teeth as he tried to think about the golden eyes. His vision flickered blue and gold and finally the color he wanted welcomed him and his apartment. The golden eyes searched the apartment carefully and one thing was out of place, MK got up from the couch and walked over to were he could see what looked like a hole in the middle of the room. MK put his hand in front of him as he seemed to touch the floating ball- it was hot! "Ah god- what the?" MK winced as he felt his hand slowly cool down. A small tingly feeling stayed behind on his hand and the feeling of being watched left and so did the floating ball that once stood In front of MK.

He groaned as he knew what and who was behind this 'Great Scheme'... "Doesn't he know how to keep personal space!" MK said in annoyance and he made his way to his room, grabbing a jacket and putting it on. Seeing as his signature jacket was filled with dust and debris. MK opened his window and crawled out, he made his way to the roof and he took out his golden staff. MK placed the staff on the floor and positioned it to were the Demon Bull family's castle was located, the staff extended and MK was in the air within seconds. Making his way swiftly through the air and towards the dark purple castle.

Red was scribbling something on a piece of paper filled with what seemed to be a format for something he was building. He placed his head on his table when he got one of the formulas wrong, Red slammed the pencil on the table and he pulled himself away from the desk before he blew it into ashes. He looked to the side and saw the spot he had made that spell..to keep an eye on MK. Red was afraid that he had scared him or well made him mad and just sad? But he wasn't one to handle those emotions. Red didn't even know how to describe them, that worse.

"I really messed up.." Red rubbed his face as he sighed, "Big time." He wispered out. He got up from his chair and walked over to his bed, Red sat on his bed and layed down. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it..a good way to relive some mental tension for him(same bro💀)
The room was quiet and it was somewhat cold, usually it would be burning hot but this time. It stayed at a temperature Red didn't enjoy, so he pulled the covers over him as he held the pillow tightly..close. The only light source was from a dim light lamp that was sat at Red's desk, glowing down on top of the scribbled papers.

Red closed his eyes and felt uneasy as soon as he felt himself almost drift off into a slumber. Red stayed silent and couldn't hear anything but a sore ringing in his ears. Until a almost silent creak rung in his room and footsteps came close. Red closed his eyes as he realized the person was standing near his bed, looming over him. He steadied his breathing and let his eyes rest closed. The cover on top of him pulled off ever so slightly, and a small wisper came out. "Red. Y-you awake?" It was MK. Red didn't respond but he held in his shock and stayed silent, "Red?" His name rung in his own ears as he felt his legs starting to fall asleep themselves.

MK shifted and Red stayed still. He was quite the actor when it came to sleeping, "Red please. Why were you spying on me?" Red almost felt a smile spread on his face but he forced it out for later. MK sighed and he stepped away, he made his way away from the bed and his footsteps stilled. Red waited for awhile before he pulled the cover away from him and he sat up. His eyes widened when he saw MK leaning on the wall a frown on his face. "Your quite the actor. I'll give you that Red," MK spit out and he glared into Red's eyes making the fire demon shift and sit straight. "Why were you watching me 'sleep'?" Red suddenly asked and he saw the silent scoff come out from MK. He bit his lip as he felt nervous, why nervous now?... "I should be the one asking you that question. Creep, you were watching me first." Red gave a small nod as he agreed. He was the one watching MK first, MK should be asking the questions.

Not him.

"Why were you watching me?" MK asked and he seemed to close his mouth quickly..not adding anything else with his sentence. Red thought. Why was he watching MK? Because he was scared of the mortal hurting him? Or worried of how much his actions and words affected the simply mortal..? "I don't..know." Red wispered out and MK looked confused at first and then realized. "You don't even know why you were spying on me- you watched me change!" MK also realised the watchful feeling lingered when he use to change into his night clothes. Red's face was heated and became well- red, "No! I didn't watch you change or go into the bathroom-!" Red was quick to answer and his memory drifted off to two days ago. MK changing into his nightly clothes, Red watched but soon looked away seeing as what he was doing was wrong. But the spell stayed open, "You watched me change. Didn't you! Weirdo- no let me do one better. Creep! You watched me change, right!" MK's voice was at a normal voice level but his movements said more. He wanted to yell out his words but knew better than to get both of them caught, "I swear I didn't watch you that long!"

MK and Red froze when the words registered correctly. Red's face became a deeper red and his body stared to tense as he started to feel hotter than usual. "Wait no I retract those words. I didn't watch you change noodle brain!" Red was looking behind MK. Not daring to look the mortal in the eyes at the moment. "Red that'd just..past the line." MK stood on both his feet now as he walked over to Red who was looking at MK walk over to him(tf-)

"Red." MK now stood in front of Red as his knees pressed against the soft mattress. "I know you don't know about mortals and emotions but-..did you mean those things you said back on the rooftop?" Red sucked in a quick breath and held it. His chest tightend at the feeling and the memory of what he had done that night, "I just want to know if you did mean it..so I could-..." MK looked down to Red's lips and his gaze snapped back to Red's eyes. "Get over you." Red let out the breath he was holding onto..but he sucked one back in when MK leaned slightly foward, his body unconsciously moved back. "I-" Was the only thing Red was able to speak out before MK got closer, Red placed his hand at MK's chest stopping him from coming foward. "I don't know."

MK gave a weak smile as he felt his own heart ache at the words. "Dont know?.." MK repeated and Red only stared right back into his eyes. MK pulled himself away and stepped back to were he previously stood. The distance between them was quickly widened as MK left with no more words, leaving Red Son to think. Ponder on his stupid actions and words once more. "Ugh he was about to-!" Red covered his mouth as his knees were pulled closely to his chest. His hand grazed over his lips softly, the feeling sending small shivers though his body. "Why am I like this." Red layed his head ok his knees as his hand kept grazing over his lips. The feeling was soft and unfamiliar, yet welcoming.

Red layed down his knees sit close to his chest as his eyes shut. The fire demon drifted into a sleep..

MK on the other hand was sitting on his bed as he held back sobs, he bit down on his hand as he held back another choked sob. All he wanted was someone to love him. All he wanted. That's it. But of course it's always too much to ask for, MK stared at his wall as he decided to keep crying. No one will stop him. And not like it mattered anymore. Red chose his feelings and MK was going to accept the fact that Red doesn't like him. Accept the fact that he won't have someone to love for awhile now.

Oh how sad....

:)