Blue Fire•Shadowpeach•

(The TikTok made me wanna sob all my eyes out, welp buckle up🤭)

At last..

He was free.

Yet.

He didn't feel like that. Because he now stood in front of the one person he wanted to get away from.. and never see ever again.

"Care to see what trying to escape gets you?" LBD said with a sly tone. She looked behind Macaque and as she gave a small nod, Macaque's head was quickly pushed to the ground as the ground below him lightened and became a light blue. "N-no wait wait!!" Macaque yelled out as he looked up frantically, searching for words but the lower half of his face was now swallowed by the light blue ground. LBD looked down and her face seemed to darken as her smirk was vivid and wide. Her hand pulled away from holding the other one and she reached out not far from herself.

"Want to see what life would've been like if you followed the rules..Liù ěr míhóu?" Macaque went still and stopped struggling against the grasp the mayor had on his head, he looked uneasy and upset at the name. She gave a small chuckle before a blue flame popped up in her hand and a vision came to sore eyes..

"Your so slow Wukong! Hurry up slowpoke- I'm going to beat you!!" Macaque laughed and he kept rubbing. His small legs hit the ground as he giggled and laughed, losing his breath faster. Wukong wasn't fat behind now that Macaque was breathing hard with all the giggling, "HAHHA I'm going to beat you!! Look!" Wukong yelled out and he stopped abruptly as he cheered for himself, he jumped up and down laughing and Macaque slowly strolled up as he tried to catch his breathing once more.
"No fair! Y-you cheated." Macaque yelled out and Swk only looked at him weirdly before he burst into more laughter. Macaque crossed his arms clrealy upset about the others reaction to his words. "I-im so sorry but you face hahaha, you should've seen how mad y-you looked!!" Swk burst into more laughter until he couldn't hold It and he fell to his knees holding his stomach. Macaque sighed and flicked Swk on the forehead getting only more laughter instead of a tackle down to the floor. "Wukong this isn't funny to me anymore!" Macaque yelled and that got the other's attention quickly.
"What do you mean Liù ěr míhóu? How isn't this funny to you," Macaque was tempted to answer truthfully. Though something stopped him from saying it, "I don't like you laughing at me..it makes me mad." Swk nodded in understandment as he hot up from the floor. "I'm sorry I made you feel like that.. you should've told me sooner. I would've stopped sooner for you,"

"Stop this!" Macaque yelled out as he got to pull his mouth away from the light blue portal. LBD gave a small frown and Macaque felt his body be pulled deeper into the portal, he grunted as he tried to get away. "I have only one question I would like for you to answer before you dissappear all over again.." LBD came close and leaned down getting a better look of Macaque. He growled lowly and she smiled. "Why did you come back? You were free. Free to go with Sun Wukong...yet you came back. Why's that?" LBD had a curios tone and face plastered on and Macaque knew it was all a lie. It always was a lie. To her everything was a game, a chess board in this case. Make a move and she'll make two without you knowing. Try to trick her and she'll make sure you pay for it. Play along with the rules and your life is already hell. She knows every move because she's always in control. Making sure her puppets don't run away. "I asked a question." She spoke once more and Macaque thought.

Why did he come back?

Not like she was going to treat him right anymore.

He was a useless puppet to her now.

.. why still have him alive?..

It's amazing to think that she'll keep someone so useless alive for soo long. He failed every time she wanted and asked something from him, yet he tries and makes it up. And yet again fails. Like always. That his destiny.

To fail every time he really wants to make something right or tries to get something. Yet here he was.

Alive and about to be swallowed back into the underworld. His personal hell waiting for him patiently.

"I don't know!" Macaque finally yelled out when he couldn't feel his legs anymore. She only smiled and looked up, of course she looked at the mayor and gave a silent command. The mayor let go of Macaque's head and he pulled himsemf up, leaving the light blue portal as fast as he had almost entered it. The mayor stood back with his smile spread widely across his face. "Dare to run away again.." LBD started and she kneeled down to Macaque's eye level. "And the consequences will be dire Liù ěr míhóu." Macaque gulped and he felt his body tense up at the name. LBD sighed and walked away, "Go ahead. Leave. Come back and you'll regret even asking to come back to the overwolrd."