Just A Talk •Shadowpeach•

It has been awhile since I have last updated, I lost track of time again and got caught up with school and assignments. Sorry, so I shall welcome you with some soft comfort. It's a new month and feel like we all need it. And this isn't proofed for any misspelling!!)

Macaque groaned as he picked up some dirty clothes he had lying around his temple again. The only thing he truly dreaded each week was having to wash his dirty pairs of clothing(to which he only had three.. he was currently wearing his last clean one).

A shadow monkey seeped up from the darkened walls and Macaque let the shadow monkey hold the dirty clothes as he went on to pick up some weapons that he had accidentally left lying about yesterday during one of his training sessions with himself. Some silent command was sent to the shadow monkey as it quickly seeped into the ground with the dirty pairs of clothes in its hands.

Macaque was all alone again-

Well he was alone in the first place, his clones were only a part of him in some weird extent..
But he truly felt alone now.

"Stupid thoughts.." Macaque looked at the pair of weapons in his hands.

A Dao with a customized sheath.
A chain wip especially conjured from shadow magic.
A crossbow and a beat up spear.

It was the weapons Macaque had borrowed from some villages, people, and demon's he has fought over the years. The humans mainly held the spears but he was lucky to find himself a crossbow in one of the villages he ransacked one time.

Two shadow monkeys appeared this time, Macaque gave them the weapons he had in his arms and went back to lool around at the big temple room. There was only rubble on the floor now, no trace of his footsteps here. There was a loud clanking sound as the shadow monkeys put the weapons up on weapon holders that were carved out of wood.
"This place is seriously not safe." Macaque told himself, he closed his eyes and let out a slow gentle breath.

He placed his hands together, his brows furrowed with concetration as he focused on trying to create another glamour not on himself but on his damaged shadow temple.

It worked, the rubble on the floor dissapeared and were placed back either on the wall or the ceiling. The crack on the stone floors went away and the gleam of moonlight from outside shined off of them buetifully.
Macaque trembled softly as sweat trickled down his face, the glamour on his face was fading and the glamour on the temple was fading into full existence.

As soon as the temple glamour was finished, Macaque gasped and placed his hands on his knees. It was as if he had been holding his breath for the past minutes, sweat had built up on his forehead and he wiped it away with the back of his sleve. Quickly steadying his breath he found himself alone again, forgetting the fact he had used up nearly his entire energy for the temple glamour, causing his shadow monkeys to dissapear. Sighing, Macaque picked up the crossbow that had fallen because of the abrupt disappearance of his clones. He hung it up on one of the weapon holders on the wall and smiled when he saw that the weapons were all neat.

Organized from biggest to smallest, just the way he liked it.

The only thing he had left to do was to close the temple doors, he would usually send a clone but the glamour he was currently putting on the temple was exerting enough of his magic and a clone would only break the illusion he had going on.

Macaque didn't even step backwards when his ears twitched, a faint heartbeat, recognizable, but not one he could guess right away. Macaque huffed out a curse as he looked around, the temple was light up with glamour fires. In reality he could shift into the shadows because there was no fire but again, if he did then he would be exposed even more to the stranger that had become an intruder.
He knew that if he showed that his temple was badly damaged, it would not just expose him but would also show that he was weak.