Perfect•SpicyNoodles•

Red Son gets called perfect by MK and has a breakdown😌

"Let go of me noodle boy!" Red said as he tried to pry MK off of him, MK was hugging his side tightly as he had a mischievous face plastered on his face. "Why would I do that Red?" Red groaned in defeat as he didn't try to pry MK off anymore. MK smiled more and he giggled as he buried his face at Red's ribs, tickling Red ever so slightly. "Noodle boy- you pushing you head at my ribs!-" MK poked Red's side as he earned a small laugh from the fire demon. "MK don't do ittt!" Red slurred the end of his sentence as MK started to tickle him. It became a tickle fight as both tickled each other, laughter and giggles filled the room.

Red grabbed MK and carried him bridal style as he sat on the bed. "Hey that's not fair! You cheated!" MK said as he tried to get off of Red unable to. "How am I cheating?" Red asked and he held MK tightly. MK squirmed in the grip as he became embarrassed at the fact he was being held like a child, "Because-..because- um..." MK thought and Red only rolled his eyes. "You don't a good reason," Both fell silent and the warm fire demon kept looking down at MK staring at his small features. MK looked up and saw as Red kept staring at him, he looked away and leaned his head against the fire demon's chest. Smiling at the amount of warmth that vibrated off of him.

"Hey Red?" MK asked and Red hummed, "Do you know..that your so handsome," Red's eyes widened and he held his breath. His heart beating fast.. "And thst your so amazing too.." MK went on he wrapped his arms around Red. The fire demon shut his eyes as the compliments soaked deep in his brain, "How you just talk, you funny too!" MK smiled as he heard the fire demon's heart beat faster. Red opened his eyes as he felt hot tears threaten to break free, he blinked multiple times trying to get them to dissappear..they didn't. "Your.. just. Perfect." MK finally said and that broke the fire demon comepletly.

Red let go of MK and he quickly pulled himself to the head frame, hot tears streamed down his face. MK looked at Red confused for a second before his eyes widened. Forgetting that compliments made the fire demon emotional. "Red.." MK slowly said as he crawled over to him. The fire demon held his breath as he curled up in on himself. Not wanting to touch MK, "No- wait!" Red said before MK's hand touched his leg. MK froze his hand and he looked up to Red's eyes..tears filled them. "You won't hurt me again." MK said in a soft voice. Red shook his head as he looked at MK's hand that hovered not far from his leg.

"MK I-..dont." Red said and he scooted closer to the head frame as he saw that MK moved his hand closer. MK felt his chest tighten as he heard the pained words. "You won't hurt me." MK quickly wrapped his arms around Red the immense heat making hom wince. Red tried to shove him away, "MK you stupid moron! Let go- I'll accidentally burn you again.." Red felt a sob come out and his eyes shut. His mouth covered by his hands, MK pushed down the tears thst wanted to come out, the small sting from the heat was dismissed. "You won't hurt me.." Red it his lip as he let his body rest against MK's body.

MK layed down pulling Red to lay on top of him, a warm blanket. "I'm sorry-..I had forgotten," MK rubbed Red's back softly as the heat from the fire demon dimmed down. Red let his hand pull away from his mouth as he realised he was ugly crying. "It- wasn't your fault.." Red wispered out. His voice hoarse, MK smiled slightly and his left hand held Red's hips, his right hand rubbing circles on Red's back. "Sleep now.. you must be tired," Red gave a small sigh as he closed his eyes. His breathing slow, MK looked out the window and saw the moon that lingered in the night sky. A nice view..a nice feeling of warmth.

"Your so stubborn.." Red wispered out