Glamour's can't hide this pt2

Wukong woke up to no one beside him. He looked around confused as he remembered correctly that he had fallen asleep with the other monkey? Had he? Or was it a simple dream again.. "Sorry I left I needed to go do something real quick," Wukong was about to ask but he felt arms wrap around his waist pulling him closely to the cold body. "Macaque your fucking cold!" Wukong tried to get away from Macaque but he was held in place. Macaque let out a laugh as he knew his hands were cold and his clothes were too. "Since when do you fall asleep with clothes on?" Wukong asked as he could feel the soft texture against his hands. Macaque just put his head on top of Wukong's head, "I don't know. Haven't I always worn my clothes to sleep before?" Macaque asked himself and Wukong as he tried his best to remember. "Why ask me? How would I remember something from like over 2,000 years ago."

"Well I don't know. Your the one who always had the better memory," Wukong nodded and he let his head get closer to Macaque's chest. "Can't you just take off you shirt?" Macaque was about to protest but he felt Wukong's arms slither around his stomach and to his back. The other was holding onto his with one of his iron grips. "If you want me to do that then you'll have to let me go, I can't get up your pulling me down." Wukong didn't let go of Macaque. "Wukong I can't- your sqeezing my stomach too much!" Macaque was the ine trying to pull away from the other now as he grunted and failed to even pry the grip from him. "Your not leaving until I say so!" Wukong said out loud. Macaque just groaned as he knew what was going on now..why the other wouldn't let go. "Wukong..that wasn't something serious. I didn't mean for you to care so much," Wukong grumbled like some little kid, indicating to Macaque the he needed to say more. "And um.. uhh. I'm sorry I didn't tell you way earlier. And that I didn't come for your aid more earlier.." Wukong wasn't waiting for the last thing to be said but he accepted the apology and let go of Macaque.

Macaque fell off the bed on accident and he groaned in pain as he stared to hear bursting laughter come from Wukong. "Wukonggg!! It isn't funny!" Macaque said as he got up from the floor.  Wukong was seen holding his stomach as he kept laughing, Macaque grumbled as he seeped into the shadows. "No wait Macaque haha I'm sorry!" Wukong said before turning into a laughing mess again.

Macaque walked out from the wall as he could still hear Wukong's loud laughter without needing as his six ears. He sighed annoyed and mostly mad. But one thing he was shoving down was the horrible vulnerable feeling he got when he heard laughter. 'He's not laughing at you like that..' Macaque told himself as he went to grab a cup of coffee. He was about to grab the mug but his hand went right through..

Macaque made a confused yet extremely worried expression. He went to try and grab the mug multiple times but his hand had gone just right through. Again? Wasn't the cuddling enough. "Macaque?" Macaque turned around as he let his hands fall to his sides. "Yeah?" Macaque cursed himself as he felt his voice go a pitch higher. Wukong made a frown before he made his way towards Macaque, "Were you trying to get coffee?" Wukong asked as he saw the untouched coffee mug. His frown deepened.. Macaque was starting to feel his face become hot as he felt Wukong's shoulder brush agsint his. "No." Macaque cursed himself again as he could feel voice waver at the lie..the conversation in his bedroom really made him think about this over. Wukong stepped away from Macaque as he studied his stiff form.. "Macaque..is there something you need to tell me?" Wukong had a hint of annoyance in his voice and Macaque felt disappointed at that. Making his ears lower.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you way earlier. And that I didn't come for your aid more earlier.."

Macaque looked away at the direction Wukong standing at. His glamour that covered his eyes had faded away and he didn't want to put guilt inside Wukong. Not now. Not there.
"Macaque we spoke about this earlier.." Wukong put a hand on Macaque's shoulder, feeling the once tense shoulder relax against the monkeys touch.. "We did? Really I forgot guess I need to go and um- l-leave you here-..Happy with your little ones!" Wukong grabbed Macaque's face and moved it to were he could see Macaque's facial features.
And the hurt white eye. "I-.." Wukong couldn't stop staring at the spot were Macaque's eye was but he sighed as his gaze drifted off to the good eye. "Tell me what's wrong." Macaque swallowed as he couldn't keep the eye contact for much longer. He knew Wukong knew about the problem again. Why is he making Macaque say it.

"It's happening again. My hands can't touch things.." Wukong wrapped his arms around Macaque as he knew it would calm the other. Macaque relaxed against the touch as he went limp.. "I don't want to dissappear! I don't want to lose you again." Macaque was shocked at his own words. He didn't know he was afraid of that, since when?
"Come on.. I feel like more cuddling will help." Macaque couldn't help but smile at this as this time he was pulled to the bedroom.

"Now here I'll lay down and you get on top, okay?" Macaque watched as Wukong layed down.. Wukong signaled for Macaque to get in top of him. So he did, his body laying on top of Wukong as he could feel the warmth instantly welcome him. "I'm sorry about the laughing earlier..I didn't mean for it to affect you soo much," Macaque just shook his head he placed it over Wukong's chest. Hearing the slow and steady heartbeat. "It's fine..I feel like that insecurity is for another time," Wukong hummed as he agreed. "Now your staying here and don't you dare try to escape my grasp," Macaque chuckled as he felt arms wrap around his waist. "I won't..not this time."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now shush let me take a nap!"

"I'm going to end up waking you up like some little kid again,"

"We won't talk about that one time, now shush before I smack you!"