2 months ago•NO SHIP!•

《Two months ago I woke up from a coma》 audio from tiktok.. ;)

Wukong's POV

I felt my eyes blink. But I didn't really command them to, yet they did blinked.

And once I saw the two people in front of me I just wanted to go back to that darkness I had barely escaped from.

"Come on. That's all you got!?" Macaque yelled out, his fur looked messy and burned from multiple sides. I felt my feet become anchored to the floor, "What? Already tired." Macaque hissed out, he was putting his weight onto one leg.

I didn't want to run but that's not the reason I was anchored to the floor..

I saw how MK looked at me. His eyes wide, they looked glossy and he looked like he had been struggling to do something too. But the thing that bothered me most was how the left side of his eye looked bloody, I look down to my hands.

They were shaky, I couldn't even hold them still as I looked at them. Blood was on my claws and the fur on my hand.

I could see MK's eyes furrow as if he had realized something, "Wait..I don't think that's LBD anymore.." My ears twitched to the sound.

The kids voice- it was raspy and overly used. Like he had been screaming his lungs out for too long.

I looked up and saw how Macaque's stance rested back, I could see his leg was injured as he was putting his weight on the left leg. My hands fell to my sides, though they still shook violently.

"W-what..?" I muttered out.

They were the only words I was able to mutter, since my own throat felt hoarse and used.
MK gave me a small warm smile, I swallowed hard as a lump had been crested in my throat.

"Wukong? Is it really you?" Macaque's body leaned foward ever so slightly. I could see his black tail moved both nervously and hopefully.

I just nodded.

I think this was me...right. Yes.

"Monkie King!" MK said in a cheery tone.

But I only stared at his wounded face. The blood looked so new- so newly fresh.

It scared me more than I wanted to admit myself. . .

"Did- did I do that." I said as a shaky hand was lifted and I pointed towards MK's injured eye. Macaque glanced towards MK and I could see the vivid pain in hus face even when he had masked it with a straight face.

MK just smiled.

He was smiling at me?! But I hurt him- I don't.. I don't deserve his smile.

Not after I hurt him like this.

"It's no biggie! I can still see so it's good, just some pewny scar it'll heal!" I felt my lower lip trembled and my eyes burned with an unfamiliar sensation.
I blinked multiple times as I stumbled back. Macaque had turned to look at me but I wasn't able to see his face, my whole eyesight became blurry and Mt face heated up.

"Wukong.." Macaque's voice was closer. Had I walked foward on accident?

But suddenly arms wrapped around me. I was pulled into a hug but the figure seemed smaller and more- "K-kid..let go..please." I whispered out. It was the highest my voice can go without it hurting more. MK shook his head against the body armour, "I don't want to hurt you, n-not again.." I felt something wet trail down my face.

I tried to wipe them away but I remembered the blood on my hand.

"Your my mentor! I'm not letting go of you again- I don't want to lose you!!"
I felt my whole body shake and tremble at the words. More hands slither around me and this time a figure had pressed against my back, the body armour felt uncomfortable but the hug felt too warm for me to even register it as a gentle hug anymore.

"And your my friend.." I heard Macaque whispered against my ear. I screwed my eyes shut and my face only became more wet.

I don't deserve this. I really don't, not after hurting MK.

Not the kid.

"Sleep..I know how tiring it can be." Macaque let his head rest against my shoulder. He was right.

My whole body was lossing grip of reality as sleep was becoming unbearable.

Just a small nap.... this is a nightmare.