Havoc•SpicyNoodles•

(Idea from @berry_tea_time on tiktok😭...prepare for the ride folks. Cause it's going to be quite the ride..)

(MK has a monkey tail, and Red Son has a fluffy tail >:D look at the tiktok to know what I mean for Red's tail)

(I didn't proof read this so there may be some misspelled words- sorry ab that! But I don't wanna read all of this it's even if it's my food)

A regular day with both MK and Red Son as they laughed and talked about random things. There tails were latched onto each other as the small grip didn't even budge, not wanting to loose the other..

"Are you up for that place I talked about yesterday?" MK asked and that caught the attention of the fire demon, he pondered on the question before he answered. "Alright but If you dare spalsg water on me I'm going to kill you noodle boy!" MK only laughed and he grabbed Red Son's hand as he dragged him swishing him left and right, dodging the people who looked at them weirdly. "Not too fast- I can also walk myself peasant!!" MK didn't listen and kept pulling Red Son's hand as they started to walk away from the city and the people didn't look at then weirdly anymore, instead the looks looked more pleasant and welcoming instead of judging one's.

"Do you pass here often? There looking at us like as if we live here," Red Son asked and MK smiled, "I pass here often!" Red hummed and he let himself be pulled seeing as there was no point in trying to pry off of MK's iron grip.

MK started to slow down as they strolled up near a small patch of grass with flowers Red Son has never seen in his lifetime. The flowers consisted of blue and purples, many variations of colors were there mainly were blue. A lake sat nearby but it wasn't a big one to be exact..well Red didn't look at it as a big lake. MK let go of Red Son's hand and stood near a tree, this tree had a sturdy trunk and it looked quite old and yet it stood high and firm. "What's this place? I've nevet..seen anything like this," MK gave a bright smile as he put his hands on his hips. "Well I found it a couple months ago, thought you would like it too!" MK said and he looked at Red's face to see his facial expression.

Red only starred at the place in aw, "It's astonishing noodle boy, such buety.." Red looked at the water and saw how crystal clear it looked like, the reflections from the trees around showered into the water. "I know right! I come here alot," MK said and he sighed grabbing Red's attention. Red tilted his head seeing the sudden mood change inside MK, "You alright? You seem-..bothered." MK nodded and his face quickly turned into a frown as he looked around quickly. A low high pitched ring showered MK's ears and he winced as it felt uncomfortable, "Red do you hear that?" Red made a confused face as he looked around too. Hearing nothing but the movement of leaves with the wind. "No? MK are you okay," A bang was heard and more followed behind.

MK looked at were the sound had come from and he saw at the trees seemed to move with such force. He quickly took out his staff and got in a position to were he could launch himself foward with no problem, Red only relied his feet so that he could move out of the way from anything. A low rumble came from everywhere as the ground also shook, MK held his staff tightly and he looked at the ground panicked. His vision quickly flashed to a light blue and it flickered from gold to the blue...MK's breathing stopped as he realised who was nearby, his thoughts proven right. He turned around and saw the fear only he could see inside the fire demon's eyes, Red looked at him confused and worried(probably from the way his eyes seem to change when LBD takes somewhat control)

MK gave a weak smile but it soon left when he heard another loud boom following with the smell of smoke and ash. He looked over to were the trees were originally being knocked down and he could see it all, LBD walking so majestically as a smile plastered her face- she had what looked like the major, knocking over the trees with such strength it scared MK even more. The Lady Bone Demon slowly turned her head to look exactly to MK's eyes...and she smiled so wickedly and MK felt the familiar pinging pain from the last time the LBD got in his head, he held himself upright with his staff as he kept hitting his head trying to stop the pain from coming. Red Son was at his side his hands near MK's frame to make sure he didn't fall and hurt himself.