Consequences pt4

(This is the last part for consequences, I got an idea and decided to make this so enjoy?)

(Go check out shad0wpe4ch, theres a background and a following story being made! They have been given permission and their book, 'the Cures that saved me' is really good! Go check em' out)

Total words: 597

"Monkie King!!" MK yelled out as he walked through the empty cavern, slowly walking to the wooden cabin that is the monkeys house. MK stopped not far from the cabin and he put his hands on his hips listening on to any sounds that can tell the human that Monkie King could be home.

No sounds were heard, other than the chirps of monkeys coming from outside the cavern. "Monkie king!" MK yelled out again and he walked closer to the wooden cabin as he stopped in front of the door. MK knocked on the door and he went quiet listening in to the sounds that came from inside, shuffling and small wisperes came from inside. "MK?" It was Monkie King that spoke and MK smiled his eyes almost closing with his smile. "The one and only MK!" The door clicked and it swung open by a crack. MK moved his head to the side trying to see inside but Monkie King only gave a nervous smile before closing the door a little more blocking any view to look inside.

"Is something wrong Monkie King?" MK asked and he saw the monkey give an even wider nervous smile. "I can wait a little longer for training, if you want?" Monkie King stared at MK a little before he nodded, "Yeah maybe wait around 30 minutes? I'll be out by then..I need to fix some things first," MK nodded and he walked away from the door turning around making his way out of the cavern. The water fountain parted and MK walked out, the fountain closing behind him as his figure disappeared out of the golden furred monkeys sight.

"Is he out?" A voice came from behind Wukong and he sighed nodding. "You almost got us caught Macaque," Wukong closed the door and he turned around seeing Macaque with a blanket over his shoulders covering his whole body. "Says the one who wouldn't stop!" Wukong rolled his eyes and he walked over to Macaque who gave an annoyed look to him. He lifted the other monkeys chin up and gave a light kiss on Macaque's lips, "You'll be sorry next time!" Macaque said as he watched Wukong leave back to his room(most likely to change into clothes)

Macaque leaned on the wall as he slid down sitting down lightly, the pain around his ass making him wince. "You didn't really stop me so I didn't stop," Wukong walked back into the room as he put on his orange long sleve. His red scarf being placed around his neck covering some purple marks, "Hey! If you were in my spot then you would've said keep going.." Macaque looked up as Wukong looked down to him a small smirk on his face. "Maybe next time. Try and change into some clothes...before the kid asks why I'm taking so long, and I'll be back later. Sorry for not being able to give you much aftercare Macaque.." Wukong left before the other monkey could say something.
Afraid of what he had to say.

Macaque groaned out as he leaned his head on the wall behind him, his hands holding the blanket tightly as it was the only thing covering him from the cold air. "You damn idiot." Macaque sighed and he sat there before getting up and making his way to his old room(while limping of course🥲), opening the door and closing it shut behind him.