"Hang-Out"•Shadowpeach•

(Ignore the fact I comepletly made them human- that doesn't matter. Uh- so this was a small practice for something random in my mind. There's hints of small NSFW, so keep wary of like the middle of this story.)

"Can you come over?" Wukong asked as he plopped down on his comfy bed, his orange dyed hair sprawling everywhere underneath him.
"What so you could make fun of me again?" Macaque said in a teasing tone, althought anger was hinted.

Wukong sighed, "I'm sorry! Seriously, dad's out and I'm home alone, I'm so bored so pleaseeee?" Wukong ended his sentence in a pleading tone. Macaque scoffed and rolled his eyes, even when Wukong's couldn't see the eye roll he knew the other had done it.

"Alright alright." Macaque ended the call, and Wukong basically squealed out in glee. His face turning a small tint of pink as he hugged his phone.

He hadn't realized he had fallen hard for his best friend.

Macaque knocked on the door and not pong after the door swung open and a orange haired boy appeared, smile wide. "Macaque! You actually came!" Macaque nodded stepping into the home as he closed the door behind him, "Of course I did. If you were pleading then it means you were actually bored." Wukong smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, "You know me to well."

Wukong pulled Macaque to his room, the room smelt of peaches and a small scent on mangos lingered in the air too. "Did you put perfume or something?" Wukong shook his head, breathing in deeply as he took in the scent.
"I decided to put some refresher in the room, smells good right?" Wukong wanted Macaque to say yes, "It really does. I enjoy the smell, reminds me of your crazy orange hair."

Macaque sat down on the bed. Wukong plopped down beside the ravenette. "What do you want to do?" Macaque shrugged, "You still got that one game on your phone?" Wukong smirked and took out his phone, handing it over to Macaque. The black-haired boy unlocked the phone and found the game quickly, "Why did you keep it?"

Wukong shrugged, even thought Macaque couldn't really see. Macaque lied down his head lying on Wukong's back, Wukong's heartbeat raced quickly, his mind racing with thoughts of how cute Macaque might look like lying his head on-

No- what are you thinking!....

He's your friend...

Macaque yawned, it had been an hour and he stilled lied down playing the game on Wukong's phone. The orange haired boy hadn't noticed how quickly time passed until he saw the orange seeping into his room.

"What time is it?" Macaque checked the time and his eyes shot wide. "Holy shit-! My mom's going to absolutely ground me!" Macaque shot up, Wukong quickly turned onto his side and propped his head up with the palm of his hand. "Wait hand me my phone, lemme call her." Macaque gave Wukong the phone, "Why?" Wukong smirked.

"Hi Mrs! I wanted to ask if Macaque can stay at my house for tonight? Please?" Muttering came from the other side of the phone. Macaque bit his lip nervously, imaginary sweat trickled down his body.
"Yeah, yeah my dad knows.....yeah he's home.." Seconds pass and Wukong listened intently. "Okay, thank you!" He hung up and placed his phone beside him.

Macaque stared at Wukong, eager to know the answer.

"She said you can stay for tonight, but she sounded a bit annoyed." Wukong rubbed the back of his head, Macaque sighed out in relief.
"Thank you! You basically saved me months of being grounded." Wukong nodded, pleased that he relived Macaque.

"Wanna watch a movie? I got Netflix on my tv," Macaque looked at the TV behind him. He decided watching a movie wouldn't hurt.

"Sure!" Macaque crawled to Wukong's side. Sitting down criss cross, Wukong grabbed the remote from his bedside and turned on the TV. It clicked on and it's screen came to life, he entered into Netflix and then both scrolled through some movies.