In honor of Billy Kametz

Wukong was sat on the grass. Watching as the wind passed through his fur..moving it ever so slightly.

"I miss you." Wukong told the patch of dirt in front of him.

"I didn't want you to die. I didn't want for you to jump in danger.." Wukong placed a hand on the dirt in front of him.

Wukong bad tears rolling down his face as be read the gravestone again..

'In loving memory..may Macaque rest in peace. "Went out like a warrior Sun"..'

It had hurt. Quite alot. More than needed..but Wukong couldn't help it. He wanted for his companion to come back.

He had left so early. He couldn't deal with this..not alone.

"You did go out like a warrior. My warrior.."

Wukong felt a hand fall on his shoulder. And he looked back to see everyone.

MK and his team.

The Demon Bull family.

Multiple other demon's..

They were all paying there respects.

Wukong smiled and got up from the ground. He wrapped an arm around MK..

"He was the best."

"He really was.."

(In respects to Billy Kametz. My writing will be postponed until tomorrow, I won't be writing. I'll be responding. But this is how I would like to pay my respects..
May the VA of Macaque and so many other characters rest in peace. Taken away by cancer.)