Cuddles..•Shadowpeach•

I think at some point...we all needed this..)

Macaque was lying on his bed, his chest moved up and down softly as he was curled up on himself.
Wukong had put the temperature to a low one and Macaque didn't wake up because of it, it was like a hyper sleep.

Like bears.

A knock came from the door and Macaque's eyes lazily creaked open, his gaze landed on the monkey that had entered the room.
Wukong rubbed the back of his neck, that dorky smile on his face.
"Sorry I put it too cold Mango."

Macaque just rolled his eyes. Well he tried but they ended up shutting again as he let out a soft sigh, his hands curled up and he got a hold of the blanket.

The grey blanket was covering his frame, but it didn't feel like enough. He was still shaking, at some point Wukong had called him 'dramatic' and all, but that was before he knew how sensitive Macaque was to the temperature changes.

"Want to cuddle? I can warm you up more.." Wukong asked, he wasn't sure if the demon lying on the bed was going to even answer him- "Walk.."
Macaque whispered out, his lower lip quivered as the blanket covered even more of his head.
Wukong didn't deny it.

He had wanted to cuddle with the other one for quite some time now, but of course. Macaque always refused and turned the offer down, but now..now he was cold, and Wukong would serve right as a breathing heating pad.

"Hurry!" Macaque hissed out, Wukong hurried over and crawled onto the bed.
"Someone's needy.." Wukong said and he could see the clear anger on the others eyebrows.

Macaque forced his eyes open and they darted to see were Wukong was, "There's more blankets under the pillows.." Wukong could hear the drowsiness in the others voice.
"Why do you even have blankets under..pillows?" Wukong lifted a pillow and saw around two blankets, both had orange colors mixed with yellows.

Wukong smiled and felt his heart warm in a soothing way.

"Come..on." Macaque yanked out, his eyes had fallen closed again. Wukong hurried up, his lied down beside Macaque, covering himself with the buetiful orange, yellow mixed blanket.
Macaque's eyes opened fully this time, no anger or annoyance evident in them.

Only a type of softness Wukong wishes he could hold forever.

"Come closer, I'm still cold." Wukong could hear him better, he wasn't whispering or stopping in the middle anymore.

Wukong did as told again, scooting closer to the other.
A limb curled around Wukong's leg and his breath hitched, "Sorry-" Macaque was going to let go but Wukong spoke first.
"No- no..leave it." Macaque looked at Wukong, searching the Sage's features to see if he was speaking the truth.

He sure as hell was..

"Can I hold you?" Wukong finally asked.
It had only been ten minutes after he had entered the room and lied down beside Macaque. The other seemed calmer and slightly more energized at the new warmth the Sage brought.
"Do whatever, as long as I'm warm I won't yell at you." Wukong felt his chest flutter, his stomach seemed to do multiple flips.

Wukong's arms wrapped softly and slowly around Macaque's torso, pulling them both even closer. Macaque was sure he could feel the warm breath Wukong's nearby is ears as they flicked and lowered.

"Is this weird?" Macaque scoffed and placed his hands on Wukong's chest.
Macaque quickly learned that Wukong didn't like wearing shirts when he slept, said they felt tight and just generally uncomfortable.
"If this is weird to you. Call it weird, but it's not to me." Macaque nuzzle closer to Wukong's chest.

He was like a little monkey.
Well..he felt like one at least.

Being this close to Wukong, it warmed Macaque's heart in ways he banished.

Banished such a long time ago with. Their relationship.

"Mac? You awake..?" Wukong whispered out, Macaque hadn't noticed but his eyes had fallen closed.
He hummed, indicating and alerting the Sage of his consciousness.
"I just wanted to say..." Macaque's ears twitched. "I wanted to say-" Wukong couldn't say it.

Even if he wanted to. He couldn't..

I mean he COULD..but it's a fear of rejection that silenced the words that wished to come out.

"Yeah?" Macaque urged on, Wukong bit his lip.
Macaque felt something wral around his tail, he winced and held his breath at the soft feeling.
Fur against fur..

Wukong wasn't good with words, but he was somewhat good with actions.
So he wrapped his tail around Macaque's, he could feel the smallers chest stop before starting up again.

"Stupid Sun Wukong.." Wukong could hear the small smile the other had, "Yeah.."

They stayed put, together right there.

Holding each other, making sure one was warm and the other was happy.

"How long are we staying like this again?" Wukong finally asked. Macaque yawned as he thought about it.

"A couple more minutes...small nap." Macaque muttered out, Wukong smiled and tapped Macaque's back. Making sure they fell asleep.

"I'll be right here Mango."

(There's more below these letters..)

(This was very much needed after a whole ass breakdown, it's short. Yeah, sorry. My motivation is still shit rn, and I'm reading a book that I have to return soon so yeah.)

(I liked this, fluff. It was nice)

Edit

"I just wanted to say..." Macaque's ears twitched. "I wanted to say-" Wukong couldn't say it.

Even if he wanted to. He couldn't..

I mean he COULD..but it's a fear of rejection that silenced the words that wished to come out.

"Yeah?" Macaque urged on, Wukong bit his lip.
Macaque felt something wral around his tail, he winced and held his breath at the soft feeling.
Fur against fur..

Wukong wasn't good with words, but he was somewhat good with actions.
So he wrapped his tail around Macaque's, he could feel the smallers chest stop before starting up again.

"Stupid Sun Wukong.." Wukong could hear the small smile the other had, "Yeah.."

They stayed put, together right there.

Holding each other, making sure one was warm and the other was happy.

"How long are we staying like this again?" Wukong finally asked. Macaque yawned as he thought about it.

"A couple more minutes...small nap." Macaque muttered out, Wukong smiled and tapped Macaque's back. Making sure they fell asleep.

"I'll be right here Mango."

"Dude that's gay-" Wukong let out a laugh. Macaque smiled, letting out his own laughs too.
"No but like seriously. That's kinda gay man." Wukong bursted into laughter, it made Macaque smile even more.

"Just be quiet so that we can cuddle!" Wukong said through breathy laughs. Macaque just tapped Wukong's chest, "You." Wukong shook his head. "Are." He knew were this was going already- "Very Gay."

Macaque just listened to Wukong's laughter, it filled the room and not long after. Macaque's laughter filled the room too again, it felt alot more soothing than cuddling with pillows.

Pillows don't laugh like Wukong.