Rejected and Accepted(Shadowpeach)

Suggested by Keren5039

The Past:

Wukong smiled as be patted his fur down, he had made sure his little subjects had given his hair extra care!

Because today was a very very special day.

One he was never going to regret!

He had invited Macaque over, into his water cave seeing as no one was allowed in the cave without his "royal" permission.
Macaque had insisted at first but gave in when he realized Wukong wasn't going to stop begging him to come into his water cave.

Macaque slipped into the cave through the shadows, he was wearing a black with a mix of dark purple. It was his only Hanfu and he was glad it was clean for this special occasion, as Wukong put it.

He knew what Wukong would wear, he wore it to most party's he went to in the celestial realm(uninvited of course).
It was a buetiful peach colored silk with the color of the whitest clouds. It was soft and swayed buetifully in the wind when he moved even an inch.

Macaque shook his head as if the thoughts would actually go away with a simple shake.

"Come on you're slow!" Macaque could hear that Wukong was moving around in a hurried manner. He peeked from the side of a rocky wall and could see that Wukong's place was somewhat neat.
There was firefly flying around in the air and the smell in the cave wasn't a wet one, where there was a wet smell it was replaced by the smell of flowers and vanilla.

What..? Macaque moved away from hiding, he could more now. The place looked especially nice for today, "Mango's!!" Macaque winced at the abrupt yell Wukong made. Wukong rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry, sensitive ears. Forgot." Macaque didn't poke at the subject any longer.

"What's all this for?" Macaque said stepping foward, "Finally found another demon to be your wife or something?" Wukong looked around with Macaque. His smile never left his face as he watched the firefly fly around. "I did!– not a wife but more like a...promised boyfriend?" Macaque looked back at Wukong, some shock covered his own features but he pushed that aside.

He could've guessed Wukong wanted not a wife but a husband instead.

"Where is he?" Wukong giggled and stepped foward, they neared each other but not in arms reach. "You silly!"

Macaque felt his entire body go cold, his heart dropped to his stomach as he simply stared at Wukong. Wukong on the other hand was happy, smiling like never before.

"M-me?" Wukong nodded. His smile seemed to falter slightly, he wasn't expecting this reaction at all. "Yeah– uh you! I said you, right?" Macaque's eyebrows knitted together as he shook his head. He stumbled a step back, "Why me! No. No you must be wrong, you're kidding right."

Wukong's smile finally fell and he realized Macaque didn't like him like that.

He never has..

"Um- I.." Wukong's tail dropped, it fell limp behind him and his once enthusiastic self burned. His heart ached, it hurt so much he wished he wasn't immortal.

"I'm not kidding.." He whispered out.

Macaque's eyes went wide now.

"You fucking like me." It felt like a question. One Wukong didn't t answer, he threatened himself, if he were to answer he would have to leave. Make sure he doesn't get contacted ever again.

That's how he felt. Like running away and never coming back.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to invite you I meant to invite um s-someone else!" At this point Macaque wasn't buying it.
He stepped back and a shadow portal formed instantly. Wukong's hand raised up to cover his heart, "Fucking weirdo." Was the last thing Wukong heard before watching Macaque dissappear.