You okay?•Pigsy Dad•

After the events of today. I needed to write this out of my day, I pushed aside everything and wrote this..)

"Hey kid?" MK looked up from his phone, the sudden worrying pit in his stomach didn't disperse.

"What's wrong?" Pigsy asked. MK tried to answer, but once his mouth opened..no words seeped out sadly.
Pigsy arched an eyebrow, even more confused on why his kid wasn't saying anything.

"MK..are you okay?" Pigsy walked over to him, the worry in the pig's tone made MK swallow hard.
His thoughts raced at such speeds he felt dizzy trying to even stop one.

Pigsy stopped right in front of MK, kneeled down ever so slightly to try and see MK's face. The raven-haired boys head hung low, as his phone was held tightly in his hand.
The pig demon placed a caring hand over MK's shoulder, "Kid..?" MK cleared his throat.

But it was no use.

"Want to tell me what's wrong?" MK nodded, words scrambled in his head as he looked for the right ones.

MK decided that showing his phone to the pig demon would be the best way Pigsy could understand.

The phone turned on and it was already opened up to some messages, Pigsy grabbed the phone carefully and softly.
His eyes read the messages and his eyebrows seemed to furrow with each words he only seemed to read.

"If you send me any messages.
I won't be answering, I turned off my phone and I won't be responding..I'm
not doing well again and I want to take some alone time. Please understand, I'm sorry MK."

1:23PM  "Oh..you did? Why :("

1:31PM  ":<.."

1:43PM  "Hey, whats wrong? U can tell me."

2:22PM  "Hey, Mei. Man! I'm worried are u okay?"

2:35PM  "I'm worried.. :("

2:56PM "Hey man, please answer me."

3:45PM  "Mei..?"

The clock now marked 4.

Yet no answer came in.

Nothing was read.

The messages lied unopened.

Tipping MK off into a nervous wreck even more.

Pigsy looked up from the messages, he saw the fear inside MK's eyes.

He placed a hand on MK's shoulder. Giving gentle squeezes. MK seemed to break out of a trance, his eyes darted down to Pigsy's. MK could see the clear worry and care he had for the kid..

His kid..

..yeah...yeah.

"Im-..I'm sorry-" Pigsy interrupted the sentence with a tight hug. MK quickly returned it as he wrapped his arms around Pigsy.
Pigsy rubbed MK's back softly.

MK hid his face in Pigsy's shoulder, small tears turned into constant streams and the streams turned into sobbing.

The rubbing continued and so did the sobs, munster turned into half an hour and that turned into an hour.
Pigsy had taken MK back upstairs and into the MK's room, MK ended up sleeping once he lied down on his own bed.

Monkie King plushie curled up into his arms, tightly held.

It made Pigsy smile.

His kid.

I have 6 fucking drafts- what the hell?!)