Party's Aren't My Thing•Shadowpeach•

(Why tf do I keep making them HUMAN!?!?) (IDK U TELL ME PEACHY-)

(Anyway, I know this book has been updating so slowly but I've run out of ideas entirely, and if I do have an idea I don't even do it bc I don't have the motivation </3)

(So sorry if this goes like, days with no update!)

Macaque growled and tapped his arm with his index finger, his arms were crossed as his head hung low.

He was hiding out under the stairs, not wanting to intervene with all these meddling humans, made him feel sick. This human party didn't just have music- it had stupid lights and the fucking smell of alcohol everywhere! How was he suppose to enjoy some night with all this damn music busting his eardrums out?!

You can't! It's that simple-..or maybe that's what they want. No sleep? Macaque has that down, sleep is annoying, he doesn't like to sleep. Too much fantasies about that stupid orange haired boy-

"Hey Macaquee~ Whacha doingg??" Macaque's snapped down and he could see a drunken face filled with orange hair- ON HIS CHEST!?. "W-wukong!" Macaque hissed out, he placed his hands on Wukong's shoulders and pushed the male off of him. Wukong giggled and bit his lip, Macaque looked away and sighed.

Another reason why he hates coming to party's with this dumbass.

"You're drunk. Come on, let's go clean up that mess on your face." Macaque pulled Wukong through the crowd and towards the restroom, Wukong just obliged and let himself be pulled through the shoving/jumping crowd.
Macaque stopped at the wooden door and it was wide open(does no one have manner anymore)?

Macaque rolled his eyes and walked in with Wukong, he closed the door and locked it. Wukong leaned on the counter of the sink and giggled, "You've got some cake Mac, I never got to have a good sight at it-" Wukong let out a hiccup but Macaque froze. Palm on the door as his eyes went wide, 'Was he talking to- of course he was! But why?-' Macaque shook his head. Wukong looked at the back of Macaque's head.

"Dont you like me?" Wukong abruptly asked. His voice wavering as he clung onto the counter behind him, his eyes falling half closed as if he was about to fall asleep right on the counter.
Macaque gripped the doorhandle and let out a shaky breath. He exhaled slowly and turned around, head hung low once more. Wukong saw and sighed, small soberness kicked in and he leaned away from the counter. His legs wobbling with his weight.

"Mac?" Macaque grabbed a rag and quickly wet it with some cold water. "Just...lean against the counter again.." Macaque said in a cold tone. Wukong held back the words he was going to say and did as he was told, his hands on either side of him as he held himself up. Macaque stepped in front of Wukong, head raising up to see were he was suppose to clean.

Wukong, for a mere second, saw Macaque's black eyes shine in the dim light of the bathroom— it looked like he was about to..cry? Yeah.

Macaque placed the cold rag on Wukong's cheek and the orange-haired boy winced under the temperature. Macaque's eyes furrowed as he avoided eye contact, Wukong could feel Macaque's soft fingertips touch his neck. Slowly, they trailed up and down, like the rag had on his cheek.

"Macaque?" The rag didn't stop but Macaque's eyes shot up to meet his. Wukong felt shivers run down his neck, "What." Wukong looked away from the intense stare. Macaque didn't break the contact and followed Wukong's eyes, the rag never stopped, the tender fingertips never stoped.

"Did I..what did I do wrong." Macaque finally froze. The rag stopped and Wukong closed his eyes, waiting for a possible slap or punch, anything.

But nothing ever really came.

Wukong opened his eyes to see Macaque was looking at him with wide eyes, his black-hair falling down onto his face.

"Macaque?" Wukong turned his head, getting a better look of Macaque's shocked face. Wukong thinks it was shock.
Macaque closed his mouth and swallowed hard. "What?- What did you do wrong..?" Wukong was going to respond but he saw Macaque's lips turn into a smile as his eyes closed ever so slightly with the smile.

"What did you do wrong?!" He practically yelled out now. Wukong winced at the volume and nodded, he didn't want to keep this subject up, because of the way Macaque had reacted.
He knew he had done something wrong.
Without realizing it.

Macaque laughed and stepped back, his back soon hit the wall and he covered his mouth with his hand. His head flung back as he laughed even more, tears pricked the corner of his eyes.
Wukong watched, astonished, he's never seen his friend- ever laugh like that! It was new and just..oddly weird.

"Wha- what did you do wrong? Ohhh Wukong! So so many things-" Macaque let out more laughter, his arms flung to his stomach as he leaned foward, he held his stomach as more laughter erupted.
Wukong leaned foward, hands outstretched as he tried to place them on Macaque's shoulder. Macaque shoved Wukong's hands away giving him a stare as he breathed in and out deeply.

The laughter stopped.

The air chilled and Wukong felt more shivers run down his body with those black icy eyes staring right into his soul..

"Your so fucking stupid." Macaque wiped his mouth and held his hand there, his eyes landing on the floor as he bit his lip. The tears that once pricked the corner of his eyes, fell down his face. "I know. I am." Macaque scoffed and shook his head, his legs shook as he pushed himself onto the wall more. "I just wanted you to..." Macaque's other hand flung up to his mouth, closing any further sound to escape.

Wukong's mouth fell open, "You just wanted to what Mac?" Wukong placed his hands on either side of Macaque's shoulders. He could feel them seizing up and down even when he couldn't see.

"-you to love me." Wukong's eyes shot wide and his mouth fell dry. Macaque hunched over himself even more.

It went silent.

The loud music outside seemed to fade into nothing but a soft tapping.
"No- I should go. I'm sorry this wasn't- this wasn't suppose to happen." Macaque straightened himself his arms now covering his stomach. As if his organs would spill out without the protection of his arms.

"No." Wukong simply said. Macaque looked up, his eyebags showed now. His hair had finally moved and you could see, he no longer slept. Because eyebags were deeply placed under those black eyes.
It pained Wukong, knowing now.

That it was him who kept this stubborn boy up at night...

Because he knew how it felt.

To not sleep, because that one person, so important, so-..special. That you can't get them out of your mind, so you leave, leave them to struggle.

"I'm the one who has to be sorry. I'm the one who leaves. I'm the one who left you, okay? So we'll leave this stupid party, a-and we'll go home. We'll both sleep, okay?" Macaque just stared for what felt like forever before he answered.

"Can I bring Rainbow with me?" Wukong smiled at the name. "You can bring that plushed cat."

(I keep trying to make a smut....but it always ends on another road-)