Sensitive Ears•Shadowpeach•

(This was very much needed)

"Can I at least be the pig spoon for tonight? Just tonight, pleaseeeee!" Wukong pleaded as he held onto Macaque's sleves. The other just sighed and tolled his eyes. "But your going to let me train the kid for tomorrow, deal?" Wukong bit his lip but groaned. "Fineee!" Macaque smiled and patted Wukong's head, earning a disagreeing grumble.

"Come on you dush bag, I want to sleep and you complaining isn't helping." Macaque got on the bed and waited for Wukong to get on, not long after Wukong got on and pulled Macaque close.

"I can see why you like to be pig spoon. This feels nice." Macaque just huddled closer to Wukong, the warmth the other vibrated really helped as the room was cold.

Wukong liked the house cold but Macaque in cold temperatures would end up sleeping in and become a roll of snores and pure sleep.

Like hibernating but it was Macaque's way.

"Shut up..I want to savor this silence." Wukong sighed as he layed his head on top of Macaque's. Macaque could hear Wukong's heart beat, his breathing, the wind outside, and the way Wukong's tail was moving back and forth against the bed softly.

"You can touch my head....I don't care but your too silent." Macaque spoke up after awhile of not hearing Wukong's voice. Wukong just smiled and his hand started undoing the knots in Macaque's fur. His black fur was softer than expected but Wukong should've known. The other really takes pride in it sometimes.

After awhile Macaque's ears shifted and shifted, the wind outside picked up but only by a little. "You okay?" Macaque nodded as he put his hands against Wukong's chest. He could feel the heartbeat more against hjs fingertips.

"You really had to go in bed shirtless?" Wukong gave a dorky smile, "It gets hot." Macaque rolled his eyes. "Wukong. The whole house is below the freezing level I like. Be grateful you aren't going to accidentally sleep in tomorrow," Wukong's hand just slowly untangled more knots.

"I'm curios."

"What?" Macaque responded, the hand on his head stopped moving.
"Your ears are so pretty, but you never touch them. How come?" Macaque opened his mouth but he soon fell into a deep shade of red.

"That was a personal question.." Macaque whispered out.

It indeed was one. But be trusted Wukong(enough) to tell him a little.

"I don't touch them because their sensitivity, more than yours." Wukong touched his own ears and felt them flick away. But the feeling felt normal, he touches them all the time on his own.
"And if you do touch them?" Wukong could feel Macaque's heating up face against his chest.

"Do I really have to explain?"

"You did say I was a little dummy earlier, so I think so." Macaque sighed.

"If I touch them then i-..I um.." Macaque couldn't find the words but he felt the hand on his head move away before it landed right beside his ears.

"No- Wukong you do this and I swear I'll rip your eyes and hands off-!" Macaque sucked in a quick breath as he bit his lip harshly. It could've been enough to draw blood but he tensed..
Wukong's hand was touching the multi colored ears, listening to the stiffled whimpers Macaque accidentally bled out.

"Ah..I see what it does. You could've told me, then I wouldn't have done this." Wukong said but he didn't stop his hand from going down to the middle ear, they are flicked..trying to get away from the predatory hand.
"Wukong- you moron s-stop!" Macaque covered his mouth as his whole body jerked and tensed..

Wukong abruptly stopped and Macaque exhaled.

"Wait- is this making you hard-?!" Macaque felt his face be deemed even more red as he pressed his legs together. Had the other tense monkey really caught up to that so quickly?!
"Shut up. Go to sleep before I actually rip your fucking eyes out."

"Language, you know I don't use bad-" Macaque glared up his eyes glowing the bright purple before he blinked and hud hus face on Wukong's chest. "And I'll stay quiet.."

Wukong could feel Macaque's tail wrap around his own ankle.
"Sorry.."
Wukong whispered out and he only heard a hum come from the monkey below him.

"Sleep you moron before I knock you out."

(I was straight up laughing, not entirely but I was almost laughing. God I forgot how good it was to write a one-shot I've had in mind for over a week.)