Volume 6 - Chapter 50: Growth

Luo Feng spread his spirit energy around, sensing on his left about 100m away a bottlegourd plant, about 2m long.

Directing his spirit energy forward to open a path, he went straight ahead.

"Luo Feng, this cloud contact vine is going to be your companion for life." Babata sighed, "Of course, I, Demon Babata, will also accompany you for life. Only if you die will I leave. Following the Master's command...until you become a domain lord, I will be your master."

Babata's words sounded in Luo Feng's mind.

"Oh?" Luo Feng suddenly realized.

In the three bank accounts left behind in the universe star river back, each account held different treasures for the different levels, mainly the star level, universe level and the domain lord level! Meaning the biggest and last treasure can only be attained once he reached that level. The living AI Babata will also only recognize Luo Feng as his master when Luo Feng reaches the domain lord levell.

Obviously...

His teacher will only approve of him after he reaches the domain lord level!

Carefully placing this bottle shaped young contact cloud vine until his bag, Luo Feng rushed straight to the sky!

******

Peng! Peng! Peng! Peng! Peng! Peng!

From the depths of over 10,000m underground, he broke through countless rock stratum layers, through the surface of the lake and into the sky. The sky was blue and clear, clouds as smooth as silk floated around, one in awhile, a huge flying monster would pass by. Luo Feng floated in mid air soaking in the sights and surrounds, he was in a good mood.

"Hm?" Luo Feng looked at his communicator, a missed call?

He called back.

"Hi, Luo Feng, what happened earlier? I called you two to three times but was unable to get through?" Liu He's voice transmitted from the watch communicator.

Luo Feng was shocked...

Suddenly, Babata's voice ringed in his mind: "Luo Feng, when you were in the Yun Mo Planet ship earlier, all outside communications were blocked.

"That's weird." Liu He seemed troubled.

Luo Feng quickly thought about different answers. Communication systems these days were extremely efficient and reliable, almost under no circumstance would there be a situation where a call couldn't get through.

"Oh, is that it, my communicator watch was almost out of power, that's why I shut it off. I've just left underground, getting ready to go back! I can charge my communicator in my auto jet, that's why it's on now." Luo Feng quickly came up with an excuse.

"Oh? Turned it off? Doesn't it tell you when the other person's phone is off? However, it does have problems at times." Liu He didn't pursue the matter further, "Luo Feng, you said you were getting ready to return? We are still underground looking."

"I feel like I can't find anymore, so I've stopped." Luo Feng laughed.

"Alright, we'll keep searching, who knows what we might be able to find." Liu He hung up.

"Looking for Mu Ya crystals? There's no way they'll find anymore." Babata laughed.

Luo Feng flew straight towards his auto jet, controlling it to take off.

"You are saying there's no more crystals?" Luo Feng was shocked.

The ship swiftly stopped in mid air, opening its cabin door for Luo Feng to enter through.